Clinton Foundation won't accept foreign or corporate doantions if hillary elected.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-f...220738675.html

Hillary Clinton’s family foundation will no longer accept foreign and corporate donations if she is elected president, and will bring an end to its annual Clinton Global Initiative meeting regardless of the outcome of the November election.

Former President Bill Clinton made the announcement at an afternoon meeting with foundation staff members, according to participants who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity ahead of the formal announcement.

The question I have is, why woudl you need to do this as President but not as Secretary of State? I guess we can only do so much pay for play.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-f...220738675.html

Hillary Clinton’s family foundation will no longer accept foreign and corporate donations if she is elected president, and will bring an end to its annual Clinton Global Initiative meeting regardless of the outcome of the November election.

Former President Bill Clinton made the announcement at an afternoon meeting with foundation staff members, according to participants who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity ahead of the formal announcement.

The question I have is, why woudl you need to do this as President but not as Secretary of State? I guess we can only do so much pay for play.
    Incoming huge donations, you know because it's a charity and they do good things....

Well, she does have a pretty big backlog to work through already.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.