TLDR:
*Available 8:30 pm - 2:00 am EST All Nights.
*~US 200 XP player returning from guild hiatus.
*Willing to play your choice of several DPS specs COMPETITIVELY (see below.)
*Either Faction, Any Server!
*Positive, team-focused attitude: willing to maintain alts, respec, reroll, sit out, split raid, come prepared and on time, be the mechanics bitch, farm mats and consumables for guild, etc.

Looking for:
*Stable and Permanent Home for Mythic Progression Raiding!
*Prefer at least nearly Cutting Edge progression.
*Prefer 2-3 nights weekly progression (extra night OK during first few weeks of new content.)

T18 info:
Unfortunately, I can't yet post links on MMO (working on it!) If you're interested in seeing seeing logs, armory, and guild progress, please look for Mellø-Sargeras on WarcraftLogs, BNet, and WowProgress respectively. Alternatively, find my post on the official WoW Guild Recruitment forum (posted by Stixñstones) where links are intact.

Hello! As the title says, I'm returning to the game and in search of a new guild. After making some great progress in HFC (9/13M by Sept. 24, ~US 200 average,) my previous guild decided to take a "brief" hiatus for personal and roster reasons. After waiting patiently through several months of delay, it's finally become clear that the guild will not be returning for Legion. As such, my previous main is 9/13M and 727 IL, but please let me emphasize that this is not because I "burned out," got bored, or disappeared like so many raiders seem to do these days.

Ideally, I'm looking for a stable guild that will be my permanent home for mythic progression, and I'm willing to consider either faction and any server! In return, I can offer dedication, a friendly, level-headed attitude, loyalty, and an obsessive drive for excellence!

Currently, I am willing to play your choice of most dps classes and specs, with particular interest in:

Mage
Shadow Priest
Rogue
Demon Hunter
Regular Hunter

This comes with the guarantee that I will have this character (and probably at least one more) and myself geared and ready to perform at an exceptional level by Legion time. I am absolutely willing to back this up with a trial period and/or application!

Please feel free to contact me with any and all questions and comments, either through forum post or by whisper/in-game mail to Stixñstones on Darkspear-Horde!