Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

This got played it was pretty hype.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    How's losing the V card coming along Gamdwelf? Not to insult you or anything, just need to know where you're coming from on this.
    Yeah I have to admit, read the OP. Then saw who posted it and was .... surprised.

"What were you doing in a bar?" was my first thought
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    How's losing the V card coming along Gamdwelf? Not to insult you or anything, just need to know where you're coming from on this.
    That's what he plans to retire at 45ish, so it's a while out still.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostmcghosty View Post

True. The mysticism is your friend. It's new and exciting ....until they find out you collect marvel action figures and spend your time playing No Man's Sky. Until then, you can be anyone in the world to them.
    Not played NMS but I know enough about it to say with some confidence that if sold the concept evocatively you can make yourself seem more attractive by talking about it. The mistake most men is to refer to technical detail rather than emotions, feelings and sensations.
    If you blather on about procedural generation yes of course she will get bored. If you talk about the wonder of infinite discovery, hanging out with long-necked dinosaurs on the dawn of a unique planet which doesn't exist that no one else will ever see, that can be pretty seductive.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Yeah I have to admit, read the OP. Then saw who posted it and was .... surprised.

"What were you doing in a bar?" was my first thought
    I mean back 2012 I was in my local down town area 3-4 nights a week.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    They weren't even there, had to grind on other booty.
    Sounds like you had fun anyway. They probably intended to come back, most 20-somethings are kindof flaky despite their good intentions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post

This got played it was pretty hype.
    Omg old school I love that song actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why dance at all? There is no purpose to dancing and it stresses your heart (and makes you sweaty and stinky, not an attractive quality). Just sit and talk with them over an ice cold soda. Get to know them instead of looking at them like a piece of meat