BM and soloing 7.0

How is soloing with the new BM overhaul? Is it easier, harder, anything in between? I havent played BM since the patch so im not sure where it stands in soloing since glyphs really helped with that.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is about the same while questing. You have to pay more attention but overall your pet does a decent job as tank.

atm it's shit(tier than normal) because healing is nerfed. With artifacts unlocked it should return to normal though.

If you're talking about farming old raids and stuff, it's been hit pretty hard. I tried soloing ToT shortly after the patch, which before had been reasonably easy, now my pet gets crushed by the boss and mend pet doesn't nearly keep up with the incoming damage.

I would imagine for the questing kind of soloing it's still fine, but for soloing things other classes might have had trouble with, the BM hunter's strength for years now, it's pretty grim.

I'm hoping whatever happens between now and 110 will address some of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The removal of the MD reset CD when used on pet has fucked me the most tbh. I get agro constantly.

Can anyone at 110 in beta weigh in on whether Hunter (MM or BM) can realistically solo world quest content other than the "easy" stuff that any spec can solo? What I'm looking for in Legion is a spec that performs well enough in raids/Mythic+ but can also solo most world content. I'm not sure though if such a spec even exists.