Hello All!

<Relentless Storm> is a guild on US-Moonrunner looking for fun and mature players to join our guild!
We're a slightly new guild on the server (I say slightly because I acquired this guild some months ago and it was pretty abandoned) and we're looking to build our roster before and after Legion is released!

A good portion of us in Relentless Storm come from the now disbanded guild <Dark Horde>, so anyone still looking for a guild that was in Dark Horde, you're more than welcome to join us!

We're still a small guild, but we are quite active and are actively recruiting all players and classes of all levels!
Whether you're a Casual Player, PvPer, Raider, or Just enjoy playing the AH or leveling alts there's a place for you in Relentless Storm!

We are looking to build a Core raid team; Starting with a 10-Man raid team and maybe grow into a 25 man raid team.
We're looking for all positions for our raid team; 2 Tanks, 3 Healers, and 5 DPS.

If you have anymore questions please ask it here or send me a whisper in game!
If you're interested in joining Relentless Storm, just send me a whisper or send a whisper to anyone in our guild and they will invite you!

Look forward to meeting some of you, Thanks for you time!

-Evildread

Þ To whisper someone in our guild, type this into your chat and then whisper anyone in Relentless Storm: /who Relentless Storm