Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    "He bled to death and had some real back luck".
    Apparently bleeding to death isn't back luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    What if I told you the guy who died created your favorite OC Anime weeb stuff on DeviantArt? Does he still deserve it?
    Positive actions do not define someone as much as their negative ones.
    Whether someone deserves to die for tyre slashing I wouldn't say so, but that still makes them a jerk at the very least and not undeserving of consequences from it.
    Just in this case the consequences were as severe as they could be.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-08-20 at 12:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    So he deserved to die for cutting peoples tires? You know nothing of this man or his story, don't be so hasty to judge people.
    Don't care about his story. Don't give a shit how bad his day was. That doesn't give him justification to slash peoples tires and damage property.

Deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    He was out slashing tyres. He died.
    Yeah that's funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude. Did you even read my OP? It's translated right there.
    Yeah I did read it, it said he was "cutting several car tyres" it never said who the cars or tires belonged to.

i hate to say it but that could be considered karma, ya know?

Died in a shrubbery, why oh why couldn't it have been Brave Sir Robin instead.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

I agree its a very funny story. Evil people get what they deserve. Had he slashed them in an effort to stop someone from driving drunk or going out to murder someone then it would an aww moment but still lined with stupid fucker
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

why was this thread closed? or am i seeing things?

Slashing someone's tires seems like the pettiest form of revenge ever. It's a minor annoyance/cost at best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sillystrang View Post
    why was this thread closed? or am i seeing things?
    If it was closed then you wouldn't be able to post in it.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Slashing someone's tires seems like the pettiest form of revenge ever. It's a minor annoyance/cost at best.
    Aint so minor when you're having a long day at work and come the end of the day you're having to organize another way home.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Aint so minor when you're having a long day at work and come the end of the day you're having to organize another way home.
    I just don't understand petty acts of revenge. Just move on with your life...unless someone did something truly shitty to you and then you intricately and painstakingly plot out your revenge years in advance.

I am kidding, FBI/NSA.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I just don't understand petty acts of revenge. Just move on with your life...unless someone did something truly shitty to you and then you intricately and painstakingly plot out your revenge years in advance.

I am kidding, FBI/NSA.
    Ive always liked the old Chinese proverb of revenge. Cant remember it word for word but basically Revenge is like a poison you carry with yourself and that the person you have those negative feelings for may never even know or be aware and only you end up suffering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn there's some fucking karma for you.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember kids, don't go around cutting tires.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post

"... One's demise is always one's own making."
    Interesting how that sentence goes from jaded cynic to full retard in just one word.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    Interesting how that sentence goes from jaded cynic to full retard in just one word.
    No matter how you die, you somehow put yourself in that situation. Directly or indirectly. It's something to think about. Every action and decision you perform, could have deathly consequences.

He died doing what he loved

Deleted
    A man who cuts tires all day must be tired

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    No matter how you die, you somehow put yourself in that situation. Directly or indirectly. It's something to think about. Every action and decision you perform, could have deathly consequences.
    Right, which makes the statement totally redundant.

And it has the added bonus of - the way you've now defined it - being disingenuous as fuck, "one's own making" clearly implying that the actor has the power to change what happens to them, when in actuality you're describing a situation where the actor has no agency whatsoever since it's impossible for them to ever escape responsibility for what happens to them, even if what happens to them is their heart gives out because they were born with an impossible to detect birth defect which that person could've realistically done nothing to prevent. It's a way of pissing in the faces of people to whom bad things happen while at the same time cowardly hiding behind disingenuous phrasing to make it seem like you're not just being an asshole

It's stupidity packaged in dishonesty and wrapped in seductive phrasing so that idiots will regurgitate it trying to seem profound when it's actually anything but.

Y'know, if you're gonna be an asshole, at least be honest about it.
    Last edited by Simulacrum; 2016-08-20 at 04:25 AM.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

10+ Year Old Account
    So... He slashed a tire and deserved death for it? Wow. Just wow. Maybe you guys are being a bit extreme?

Regardless of that. Pretty ironic.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

10+ Year Old Account
    i have no feelings one way or the other.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.