Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Acardis View Post
    Even though I'm excited for the Necro beeing added. I can't help but feel abit empty and dissapointed. All we got is 2 new zones... which we will only visit for bounties.
    And the anniversary Diablo content, that's nice. But it sort of ends there for me. Unless the "Many secrets to discover!" refers to perhaps clues to a new expansion we can find throughout the dungeon.
    This pretty much

Even though I'm excited for the Necro beeing added. I can't help but feel abit empty and dissapointed. All we got is 2 new zones... which we will only visit for bounties.
    And the anniversary Diablo content, that's nice. But it sort of ends there for me. Unless the "Many secrets to discover!" refers to perhaps clues to a new expansion we can find throughout the dungeon.
    I have a feeling a lot more larger patches and DLC will be coming, honestly I am ok with this.

Well, he mentioned during his speech that Diablo is still a game they're passionate about and want to keep going forward with. I do believe they will add a new expansion. But when? Maybe during gamescon next summer ? Next years blizzcon?
    Afterall, you're not going to tell me they've been recruiting for so many positions on the Diablo team just for the Necro class and Diablo anniversary content. Something bigger has to be on the move

Well, he mentioned during his speech that Diablo is still a game they're passionate about and want to keep going forward with. I do believe they will add a new expansion. But when? Maybe during gamescon next summer ? Next years blizzcon?
    Afterall, you're not going to tell me they've been recruiting for so many positions on the Diablo team just for the Necro class and Diablo anniversary content. Something bigger has to be on the move
    Bigger isn't always better.

Ex., Warlords of Draenor
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Bigger isn't always better.

Ex., Warlords of Draenor

Aslong as they don't add mission boards to Diablo I'm all good
    But no, we'll just have to wait and see what more will be talked about later today and tomorrow on Blizzcon for more information. And then ofcourse perhaps next years conventions. Although, I do hope the "Many secrets to discover!" inside the reworked dungeon does have something to do with the continuation of the storyline.

Deleted
    Well, this was terrible.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wasnt there " Omg Diablo fans will loose their shit " bla bla on twitter before ? Paid necromancer with pets and pennants and 2 new zones ? this is feking it ?D:

Quote Originally Posted by Xtin View Post
    Wasnt there " Omg Diablo fans will loose their shit " bla bla on twitter before ? Paid necromancer with pets and pennants and 2 new zones ? this is feking it ?D:
    Why you'll never see me paying for blizzcon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SquallLionheart View Post
    Why you'll never see me paying for blizzcon
    Blizzcon is a show just like any other. If you dont like the content fine, but you obviously care enough to be in here posting about it.

The virtual ticket is pretty cheap, especially if you have a few friends over like i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Blizzcon is a show just like any other. If you dont like the content fine, but you obviously care enough to be in here posting about it.

The virtual ticket is pretty cheap, especially if you have a few friends over like i do.
    Care is a relative term. If they provide good content in games I'll look at them like I would any products and check it out for free online. Doesn't mean I want to watch awkward blizzard employee's try hype a crowd and people in costumes.

That said, I hope you and your friends are having a good time enjoying the show.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SquallLionheart View Post
    Care is a relative term. If they provide good content in games I'll look at them like I would any products and check it out for free online. Doesn't mean I want to watch awkward blizzard employee's try hype a crowd and people in costumes.

That said, I hope you and your friends are having a good time enjoying the show.
    The bolded part is what gives you away though. Just saying. If you didnt care, you wouldnt need to call it awkward