Hi all,

With the release of Legion, I found myself with a desire to save different talent builds for different occasions. Questing, Dungeons, Raids, PvP, Single Target, Multi-target, etc. Looking around, I saw a vacuum for such addons and decided I'd try to fill it.

Well, Talented is now ready. One of its best new features is the ability to ignore specified tiers when saving. Almost every spec has utility-based tiers which are mostly irrelevant when saving a given build, so why should any talent profile addon pay attention to those tiers?

This is my first addon. I'm a little scared because I've gotten almost zero feedback so far, except for several favorites on Curse. Every time I add a new feature, I'm learning an entirely new skillset. Despite that, I've been able to roll out big updates almost every day. I'm sharing it now outside of Curse because all the big features are in and I feel that it's ready.

Heading in to Legion, I can see a lot of people wanting different builds for World Quests vs Dungeons. Go ahead and check out Talented and let me know how it works for you! I'll be more than happy to try and track down any bugs.

Here's the link: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/talented-specs

And here are some images for the road:
Spoiler: