Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    I like it, perhaps a bit too overtuned but AV seems more fun if those NPC actually matter.

Because Tanks should be "viable" in PvP in Legion, i would like to see it at level 110.
    Ppl will just 1shot the guards again at 110 as always :P
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    On the one hand, yes i agree, they are too strong.

But as a Horde player who actually likes to defend, i enjoy having some sort of safe haven from the Alliance players that usually outnumber the Horde defense.

It's just funny if people follow you towards Iceblood GY and then get wrecked by Guards.

Nerfing that they won't kill people in 2 seconds is fine, but they should be a threat to lone people in my eyes.
    I'm inclined to agree, AV is more interesting now than it was when teams were going straight for commander kills.

But still, I don't know if people will ever really learn how to pull npcs and lure them away while a 2nd person caps. Running straight into them and dying over and over seems the preferred strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Ppl will just 1shot the guards again at 110 as always :P
    I know, your point?

But i would hope that they possibly make the Guards on 110 as strong as they are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    But still, I don't know if people will ever really learn how to pull npcs and lure them away while a 2nd person caps. Running straight into them and dying over and over seems the preferred strategy.
    I would say yes if it would stay as it is, dying is usually a quite direct way of punishment for doing something wrong.

People are just used to jumping in and killing them with a single AoE spell.

I love it. It forces us to... you know... pvp.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================