Question few questions about hunter considering playing it at legion

im considering what i will play in legion wanted to ask what are the best pve talents atm for raids/mythic dunguns,if anyone got any artifect sort out on what to lvl up if so can someone link it
    any streamers of good hunters that playing beta will be welcome aswell

thank you very much

i guess its too hard to answer 2/3 questions no artifact weapon in the guide btw or streamers beside the one he link at the start

That guide is prepatch btw, not sure what OP is asking about.

Deleted
    If you want to know how things will be on lvl 110 your best bet is staring at a crystal ball and wait for a vision.

Like I give a shit about hunters. You should appreciate that I even bothered to answer one of your three questions instead of beeing a dick about it. Entitled brat. Google it yourself.
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2016-08-21 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    If you want to know how things will be on lvl 110 your best bet is staring at a crystal ball and wait for a vision.

Like I give a shit about hunters. You should appreciate that I even bothered to answer one of your three questions instead of beeing a dick about it. Entitled brat. Google it yourself.

Jesus Christ what is up with these forums

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PeopleReady View Post
    Jesus Christ what is up with these forums
    Its all about Irony/Sarcasm/Cynicism and people like you who dont understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShoopDaWhoop View Post
    Its all about Irony/Sarcasm/Cynicism and people like you who dont understand it.

You can understand something without believing it to be necessary

Holy shit, seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by shinedowNn View Post
    im considering what i will play in legion wanted to ask what are the best pve talents atm for raids/mythic dunguns,if anyone got any artifect sort out on what to lvl up if so can someone link it
    any streamers of good hunters that playing beta will be welcome aswell

thank you very much
    If you are looking to raid Emerald Nightmare the first week it is out, there are a couple of places you can look for answers. I've tried to compile some sims that answer some of your questions in the first post here:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ting-All-specs

I'm sure Azor will be updating his guide for Legion full patch soon, as will most of the rest of us, but it's just a bit too early to write guides about things right now as we're still expecting some changes and we're also still looking for answers right now.

To answer your question about the artifact, there are essentially 2 schools of thought about leveling the MM artifact right now. The first is to just go after Legacy through DA and WG in 15 artifact traits and then over to Rapid Killing in 16 and Bullseye in 20.
    (from the Theorycrafting thread linked above).

The second school of thought is to go straight after Bullseye, which is essentially like a really, really overpowered execute/kill shot, in 16 and then fill out to Legacy through WG in 20. You can see sims about this in the Theorycrafting thread and why this second option has the most dps in 16. The really important thing to remember here is that people who do the daily and weekly artifact improvement activities should have between 20 and 24 artifact traits when raids open. So, regardless of path you take, you'll have those 20 important traits with either of these paths. The first has slightly more dps when you are farming in mythic dungeons and don't get to really take advantage of Bullseye's ridiculous OP benefits on the longer kill times, where you'll be under its effects for longer (last 20% of boss health).

We expect MM to be the better raiding spec right now, mostly because being melee isn't an option for most existing hunters (we were recruited to fill ranged spots, and we expect melee to be significantly less forgiving than ranged in regards to mechanics, especially after the change announced by Watcher to remove access to position information from raid addons), and because the toolset available to MM is very powerful for both single target and AoE.

If you'd like artifact leveling information on BM or SV, please see the post linked above. Hope that helps.

I will be missing the first week do to vacation being 1 day after legion comes out. is it still a realist outcome to get bullseye in 16 before raid comes out?

I you are going to miss one full week, you'll get 13 from quests/normal things, and that's only 3 away from 16. Getting to 16 is definitely doable. Getting to 20 after missing a week is also doable. It's actually the 22-28 traits that are incredibly difficult and time consuming because the artifact power required doubles, but your methods for obtaining artifact power do not increase. Blizzard has stated that later in the expansion they will increase artifact power or provide other mechanisms for gaining more artifact power, so people joining late can catch up more quickly. However, you won't have that anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    I you are going to miss one full week, you'll get 13 from quests/normal things, and that's only 3 away from 16. Getting to 16 is definitely doable. Getting to 20 after missing a week is also doable. It's actually the 22-28 traits that are incredibly difficult and time consuming because the artifact power required doubles, but your methods for obtaining artifact power do not increase. Blizzard has stated that later in the expansion they will increase artifact power or provide other mechanisms for gaining more artifact power, so people joining late can catch up more quickly. However, you won't have that anytime soon.
    my plan, provided the servers are not on fire, are to spend the full day before I leave getting to 110, than doing horics/dailies when I get back to try to gear/get artafact power.

Quote Originally Posted by eathdemon View Post
    my plan, provided the servers are not on fire, are to spend the full day before I leave getting to 110, than doing horics/dailies when I get back to try to gear/get artafact power.
    See the spreadsheet at the top of the Theorycrafting first post for information on what you can do for artifact power. It's in the Artifact tab of the spreadsheet.

Here's a link to Medivh's guide (that spreadsheet): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...9mOhc/pubhtml#
    Last edited by Effinhunter; 2016-08-21 at 08:58 PM.

Can anyone at 110 in beta weigh in on whether Hunter (MM or BM) can realistically solo world quest content other than the "easy" stuff that any spec can solo? What I'm looking for in Legion is a spec that performs well enough in raids/Mythic+ but can also solo most world content. I'm not sure though if such a spec even exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    If you are looking to raid Emerald Nightmare the first week it is out, there are a couple of places you can look for answers. I've tried to compile some sims that answer some of your questions in the first post here:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ting-All-specs

I'm sure Azor will be updating his guide for Legion full patch soon, as will most of the rest of us, but it's just a bit too early to write guides about things right now as we're still expecting some changes and we're also still looking for answers right now.

To answer your question about the artifact, there are essentially 2 schools of thought about leveling the MM artifact right now. The first is to just go after Legacy through DA and WG in 15 artifact traits and then over to Rapid Killing in 16 and Bullseye in 20.
    (from the Theorycrafting thread linked above).

The second school of thought is to go straight after Bullseye, which is essentially like a really, really overpowered execute/kill shot, in 16 and then fill out to Legacy through WG in 20. You can see sims about this in the Theorycrafting thread and why this second option has the most dps in 16. The really important thing to remember here is that people who do the daily and weekly artifact improvement activities should have between 20 and 24 artifact traits when raids open. So, regardless of path you take, you'll have those 20 important traits with either of these paths. The first has slightly more dps when you are farming in mythic dungeons and don't get to really take advantage of Bullseye's ridiculous OP benefits on the longer kill times, where you'll be under its effects for longer (last 20% of boss health).

We expect MM to be the better raiding spec right now, mostly because being melee isn't an option for most existing hunters (we were recruited to fill ranged spots, and we expect melee to be significantly less forgiving than ranged in regards to mechanics, especially after the change announced by Watcher to remove access to position information from raid addons), and because the toolset available to MM is very powerful for both single target and AoE.

If you'd like artifact leveling information on BM or SV, please see the post linked above. Hope that helps.
    First of all thank you very much for the time spend posting everything i will keep read everything and beeing monitor the post you linked.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    That guide is prepatch btw, not sure what OP is asking about.
    thank you for letting me know and hopefully you will update the guide later on in legion <3.

you sir are the worthless just posting comment with guide i can find in google in 2 sec you didnt even bother to read up what i asked,you couldve just not answer instand of posting guide which is irrelevant to the questions.