Easy guide/video for me to watch to learn Fire Mage??

Hi guys,

Had a 3 year break from the game, just got back and decided to level up a mage for the first time. I'm not the best in the world at learning classes and rotations from guides like http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/fire-ma...owns-abilities which just confuse me more than helping me.

I'd really appreciate it if somebody could point me in the direction of a more beginners guide or a video that would help me play fire mage in the current patch.

Cheers,
    Fragga.

- - - Updated - - -

never mind got it figured out, thanks for all the replies....

Deleted
    https://www.altered-time.com/forum/v...php?f=4&t=2553 is really good for any others who might need help.

Long read, picked up some good tips ^.^

So....

I just found out fire mage isn't high latency-friendly. No class is, but some are more forgiving. I keep missing out the on my icefloes and FB -> Pyro due to my lag T.T

Quote Originally Posted by coldcell View Post
    So....

I just found out fire mage isn't high latency-friendly. No class is, but some are more forgiving. I keep missing out the on my icefloes and FB -> Pyro due to my lag T.T
    I feel a class with bleeds would be more beneficial with high-latency, check out Assassination Rogue, or Feral Druid. If you want to play those classes!

Quote Originally Posted by Reachie10 View Post
    I feel a class with bleeds would be more beneficial with high-latency, check out Assassination Rogue, or Feral Druid. If you want to play those classes!
    Thanks for the suggestion. I'm doing invasions with my alt druid. I want to keep my options open and bringing him to 100 will open up another option.

I do like ranged though. I tend to do badly in bg as melee because there never seems to be enough healers. Thankfully with druid I can switch up to Feral if needs to be!

Deleted
    noxxic has great guides.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    noxxic has great guides.
    This is try hard mode.

Try most popular youtubers like Belluargaming,Preach etc,they have decent guides. + you can read some forums and make your own perfect game play for firemage.