Resto Druid LF Top 350 US Guild

Availability: M/Tu/W/Th end time before 11 PM EST, or 8 PM PST.
    Prefer a guild raiding 3 times a week, 4 hours each, but this is only a preference.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking.../7/#metric=hps
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Sporax/simple
    Those are my logs for Mythic BRF, this is when I was raiding the most during Warlords of Draenor. I do have logs for Hellfire Citadel, but wasn't playing as competitively during that time (see more in history section).

Raiding History: The first time I raided in a guild was during Mists of Pandaria, where I completed Normal (now Heroic) Throne of Thunder and a couple bosses on the Heroic setting (now Mythic). I quit playing in Mists shortly after Siege came out and never completed it.

In Warlords of Draenor I raided with a guild for a short time in Highmaul, before leaving and forming my own guild with some friends.

We formed <Not Terrible> a week before the launch of BRF and started raiding. I was the main Raid Leader of the guild, and called out boss mechanics, CD's, and researched strategies for every boss. As an officer of the guild I handled recruitment, interviews with applicants, and guild responsibilities such as loot distribution, roster activity (decide who we would bring on which fight), etc.

During BRF, we were primarily focused on getting our guild off the ground and forming a strong roster. We had a lot of issues early with finding reliable tanks, but eventually finished the tier with 7/10 M progression. I thought this was pretty good, seeing as we formed a week before BRF.

Going into HFC we had a strong roster, and were consistently top 300 in the United States. Our last boss we killed was Mythic Kilrogg, where we placed at 245 in the United States. Even though we were doing well, I had gotten a lot more busy personally since we started Mythic HFC. I started a new job, and no longer wanted to dedicate my free time to WoW. This showed in my performance, as when we started Mythic HFC my healing was much worse than it previously was, even compared to just a few weeks ago in Heroic HFC. I decided I no longer wanted to play for the time being and other officers felt the same way, at that point the guild stopped raiding.

I am now excited about playing WoW again, especially without being burdened by the responsibilities of being an officer in a guild, and feel I can perform at my best.

Last edited by Sporax; 2016-08-21 at 06:16 PM.

Soju Boiz current raid schedule is T/W/Th 7-10pm PST.

GreyBush#1165 and Victarion#1295