[7.0]{Weak Auras} Làthus Paladin Suite ((Holy/Prot))

Làthus Paladin Weak Aura Suite

About me: I have been raiding since 2006 (As a healer ONLY) in and out of top 100 US guilds. I have always used addons to enhance my gameplay, I firmly believe addons should be used to enhance gameplay, not carry you through it. I have spent many hours since the 7.0 launch on these weak auras.

Please feel free to use these, if you re-distribute them please give credit to Làthus-Thrall(myself).

GREETINGS! I have spent MANY hours designing this suite. With inspiration from past/present authors of other suites but with my own twist made for holy paladins. I firmly believe weak auras is an essential part of any raid group. It shouldn't carry you through the fights, but should enhance and help you play on a more efficient scale.

THESE SUITES are designed to track EVERYTHING you need as a holy/protection paladin, all active talents, procs, cooldowns, timers, auras, number of people affected by auras, even your mana bar that flashes red when you are low on mana. This is all included into a nice compact frame to keep everything close together so you can easily see it and not have a cluttered UI.

Feel free to add me on BTag!
    Lathus#1878

Holy Paladin Weak Auras

****REQUIRED ADDON FOR HOLY SUITE****
    SOME FUNCTIONALITY REMOVED WITHOUT THIS ADDON INSTALLED

Bandaid, Healing Proximity Helper

Reccomended Addon(For Fancy Borders/cleaner look)
    Masque
    Masque: Sleek

Import CodeClick Me

Protection Paladin Weak Aura Suite

Reccomended Addon(For Fancy Borders/cleaner look)
    Masque
    Masque: Sleek

Import Code
    CLICK ME

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by HPLathus; 2016-08-21 at 07:25 PM.

I updated these a few days ago with some changes

Added a mana bar overlay
    Added a cast bar
    Moved certain abilities around to make more sense

This is a great guide.... Littany.

Hi, my icons all appear to have a grey overlay on them instead of looking bright and colored like yours. I directly imported your code, and it happened right away. Any thoughts?