I main a Resto Shaman which I have played since WotLK. I am looking for a guild that raids late at night Tues, Wed, Thurs after 10PM PST, or Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun after 11:30PM PST, or Mornings ending by 8:30am PST, or weekends ending by 1:30PM PST. I am willing to transfer to any horde server that has a decent population. No dead servers please! I raided competitively with my server in Cataclysm and finished Realm First Madness. One Mop launched I experienced guild after guild falling apart and have only been able to raid heroics. I am looking at finding a heroic/mythic guild that is well established and could use a great healer. I am also hoping to find a raid spot for my boyfriend who has mained a Prot Pally since WotLk and is also a previous raid leader. If he is unable to find a tanking spot he is willing to play Ret. I have tried tons of forums to find something that will work with our times so that we can raid together and it seems almost impossible. I'm sure there has to be something out there for us!!
Thank you
BananaPanda#1655