Poll: Which class is best for gathering?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FertsBlert View Post
    Anybody can gather without dismounting and have a 20% mount speed boost, both are available as consumables from a BS, both are also increased to 4x duration if that character is a BS.
    Sounds nice! My only regret is that my Blacksmithing character doesn't do gathering. >.< She's BS/JC. Doh! Oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone worried about having a double gatherer since Blood of Sargeras is BoP?

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Is anyone worried about having a double gatherer since Blood of Sargeras is BoP?
    Slightly sort of, it has been stated a vendor of some sort will be put in for dual gatherers to burn off their excess Bloods but if that happens or not..... who the fuck knows.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    You think it will be that bad? Not that i would complain, less time spent on farming mats for raids
    Yes it will be terrible, no more competition on nodes and some buffs on gathering speed will make bots completly flood the market very fast.

It was really hard to get mats until now since the nodes were limited. Now you basically have infinite mats to gather.

If someone wants to make golds at the start of the xpac they have to get skinning/lw, camp in a group forcing the fast respawn and keep skinning. Then craft gear and make obliterum. It's probably going to make you 50k/h in the first few days,
    Last edited by mmoc6cc9359bff; 2016-08-23 at 11:48 PM.