Legion Collector's Edition - NA/EU difference?

So guys, my question is : Is there an NA/EU difference for activating the game on your account in the collector's edition version? Since I am from Europe, I'm in USA for 2 more months and I want to preorder the collector's edition and I haven't found a definitive answer on this subject. Also, same question for Overwatch Collectors.

The key you receive is most likely regional.
    The account I have is tied to one region for WoW, and being an EU account I would need to purchase another if I wanted to play on US servers.
    If you really intend to play it for that time in the US, and expect it to be disposable then go with the base version.

You should be able to ask in-game via a ticket if you want an official answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I intend to use it for my EU account, but I haven't found a definitive answer whether it's regional or not. I do not intend to play on US servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I am aware, it's all the same, EXCEPT for the code. I'm pretty sure the codes are EU/US based.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

If you purchase a CE in the US, the code only works on NA/oceanic/Latin American accounts. You'd require an EU CE.