What spec will be the best in pvp legion ?

So looking at the new abilities and the artifact talents what do you think will be the best spec for pvp in legion

in my opinion assassination looks like the way to go or am i wrong ?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkpoison324 View Post
    So looking at the new abilities and the artifact talents what do you think will be the best spec for pvp in legion

in my opinion assassination looks like the way to go or am i wrong ?
    sub/outlaw will be the best because they have blind. outlaw might be better because they have gouge too. T1 comps for rogue are control, RMD. For RBG, Blind is mandatory.

Sin can work in arena with cleave comps, lock/dk.

At 110 assa is meh. Sub and outlaw have more burst, more control, more survivability. Assa is stuck in cleave multi dot teams only. Assa has garbage tier pvp talents. Outlaw and Sub have god tier talent. For example control king for outlaw is better then the entire assa pvp talent page put togheter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    At 110 assa is meh. Sub and outlaw have more burst, more control, more survivability. Assa is stuck in cleave multi dot teams only. Assa has garbage tier pvp talents. Outlaw and Sub have god tier talent. For example control king for outlaw is better then the entire assa pvp talent page put togheter.
    thanks good to know i just assumed assa bleed was the way to go i'll keep doing my research but is there any better choice between sub and outlaw yet

depends on the comp i think

but outlaw/sub are the two best

for comps like RLS/RPS it's gonna be sub due to the pressure and stickiness and survivability

for comps like RMD it's gonna be outlaw because of the burst and extra CC