Balance Levelling Path?

I read somewhere that leveling zones correspond with class halls/artifacts. Is this true? If so what which leveling zone would be best to start with.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like a misunderstanding to me. Completing a leveling zone + the dungeon belonging to the zone story will give you a pillar of creation on display in Dalaran. The order in which you do them shouldn't make any difference to your artifact that I can recall. And I completed all zones + dungeon quests on beta as balance.

You do get a quest chain to go to Val'Sharah at 102 or 103 iirc. So as long as you don't start with Val'Sharah, you should be fine.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I started with Val'Sharah and had no issues. Pretty sure the Class Hall quest chain is different from the normal quests so that you can do both.

Well yeah, what I'm saying is that if you start with Val'Sharah you will eventually have to go back there and do the quests the class hall campaign gets you to do, instead of doing them while you're already there leveling.

Can I level in all Zones and how does it start? Do I get some Port to Dalaran and from there on I can decide where to go?

Deleted
    There are zones more closely tied to the class order hall in question, you will get a recommendation from a NPC, however you are free to go wherever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    Can I level in all Zones and how does it start? Do I get some Port to Dalaran and from there on I can decide where to go?
    You can level in all of them, and you start in your order hall after the artifact questline.

thanks for clearing this up!