Thread: MM Artifact

MM Artifact

Does anyone have a link or page were i can get the MM Artifact Thanks a lot.

Do you mean an artifact calculator like this one?

http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc

Like a build path to go off of

be interested to see if anyone else has any solid artifact build, something easier to see than the video. it's hard to see where he is going :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddyLif3 View Post
    be interested to see if anyone else has any solid artifact build, something easier to see than the video. it's hard to see where he is going :P
    How can you possibly think the video is hard to interpret or "see"? He tells you exactly what to take when there is a strictly optimal path, and when there are options, he explains the logic behind why you might take one path versus another.

edit: You go straight to Rapid Killing, then pick Legacy of the Windrunners or Bullseye, then go to the other, then Call of the Hunter. How could he possibly simplify that?
    Last edited by Smog; 2016-08-24 at 07:28 PM.

Must be the accent.

Some people just don't like having to watch a video and just want information instantly. It's just an effect of the kind of instant gratification world we live in.

Maybe this could help. It's one of the paths that Azor and I both agree on, and it is something you can instantly digest. We're both going to be updating guides soon, so if you need a bit more explanation, I'm sure one of us could help (or anyone, really).

P.S. You can find this and other artifact visuals in the Theorycrafting Thread on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Must be the accent.
    LMAO. Too hard to understand you of course. Kappa
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

my bad :/ thanks for the visual though. that does help things a lot. I appreciate it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddyLif3 View Post
    my bad :/ thanks for the visual though. that does help things a lot. I appreciate it.
    Sorry, man. I was kind of a dick there. There is a much larger ideological fight going on elsewhere in the forums, and your post was very poorly timed. You got caught in the crossfire. Good luck in Legion.

Infographic looks great. Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    Sorry, man. I was kind of a dick there. There is a much larger ideological fight going on elsewhere in the forums, and your post was very poorly timed. You got caught in the crossfire. Good luck in Legion.
    that's ok man. I'm not sure why I couldn't hear it well, but oh well. I realize I came across as a bit of a noob there, but I just want to make sure I'm picking a correct path, I heard respeccing AP is not fun. thanks though, good luck to you too!