[Megathread] Worms WMD

I have played a worms game in ages and I think ill be buy this tomorrow when it comes out.

Anyone else interested?

Edit: Mods can u put the title of the game in the title please, dam paste didn't work lol.
    Edit2: Ty
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-08-22 at 07:28 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    I've got an old version (Armageddon) and see no reason at all to spend more money on this one. I like worms, but I don't have the feeling that the different versions are worth owning. Note: I don't play online multiplayer, except with friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    I've got an old version (Armageddon) and see no reason at all to spend more money on this one. I like worms, but I don't have the feeling that the different versions are worth owning. Note: I don't play online multiplayer, except with friends.
    I want a new 3D worms game
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD