Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account

Reputations and Leveling?

From my understanding, reaching friendly reputation is very important in this expansion. I've read that it only takes two zones to reach 110, leaving a few zones left untouched (therefore a few reputations not up to friendly). From you all with beta experience, is it best to level a zone until one hits friendly and then immediately head to another zone? Or should I completely finish two zones and then go get friendly in the others at 110? I hope this makes sense, I'm on a 12 hour night shift so this might seem jumbled.

Quote Originally Posted by Reze93 View Post
    From my understanding, reaching friendly reputation is very important in this expansion. I've read that it only takes two zones to reach 110, leaving a few zones left untouched (therefore a few reputations not up to friendly). From you all with beta experience, is it best to level a zone until one hits friendly and then immediately head to another zone? Or should I completely finish two zones and then go get friendly in the others at 110? I hope this makes sense, I'm on a 12 hour night shift so this might seem jumbled.
    I thought reputation mainly comes from World Quests at 110?

I'm planning on following this guide except for the WoD stuff:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...in-6-7-5-hours

You will have to get friendly with each zones rep (general questline). This doesn't take long to do, maybe an hour per zone, less than that in suramar. Unless you are top 100 world, trying to be ass efficient as possible to get gear then it doesn't matter. It is actually very beneficial to fully complete each zones story and side quest hubs for artifact power. The first week is going to be the most packed because the suramar zones easily takes more than 4 hours to finish all the quests that are initially available. I really wish Blizzard had those increased rep for alts item when hitting revered like in MoP. As someone who is going to play every class for Mythic+, I am not looking forward to getting 8k/12k on 12 characters, even more depending on professions. On top of that you want to spend as much time on one toon as possible. Anytime not spent on your main is time wasted that you can be getting artifact power.

This turned into a rant. Sorry.