Thread: 25hc Spine.

Deleted

25hc Spine.

Good morning. Are other hunters having issues trying to solo 25hc Spine now? Lack of self-heals is the issue. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    I did it as marks at ~700 iLvl. Just use your Exhilaration on cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well been doing it every reset without issues Exhilaration helping a ton plus the odd health potion on rare occasions (use aspect of the turtle on first roll in order to lower damage taken)
    Retired

You can also do it as BM and use spirit mend to keep you topped off. I did it on my ~700 DH as havoc and had 5% health left at then end of the fight, so you don't really need any self-healing to begin with.

IN a few weeks at 110 and with artifact power it'll be a breeze.

Get any item you have/can get that has leech on it then you will have no problems healing on many things.

Did it as BM. Spirit Mend and Exhilaration kept me in good form.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaha View Post
    Get any item you have/can get that has leech on it then you will have no problems healing on many things.
    So much this. I have the leech trinket off of kazzak and upgraded it's 5% leech which is great.

Can confirm, with trinket from Kazzak ( tanking one with leech ) you don't even need to use Exhilaration.
    I just run left right all the time so he never rolls.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remere View Post
    Can confirm, with trinket from Kazzak ( tanking one with leech ) you don't even need to use Exhilaration.
    I just run left right all the time so he never rolls.
    You should always make him NOT roll. It wastes time.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    You should always make him NOT roll. It wastes time.
    Screw that, I'm too lazy lol. I just kill all but one tentacle, roll the extra Amalgs off and then sit in one of the sticky spots and let him roll to his heart's content until I have enough bloods.

lack of self heals?Exhilaration is super op for fights were there are plenty of adds.Spine has tons of them.To be honest though i don't even have to use it on spine 25h.what ilvl are you doing it at?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    IN a few weeks at 110 and with artifact power it'll be a breeze.
    It is already a breeze lol

Deleted
    Leech FTW you simply became Immortal there

The only problem I have with it, is that it means I'm still in Dragonsoul trying to get the stupid mounts to drop...
    As for completing Spine, I don't have any issues...Exhilaration is plenty of healing.

Deleted
    The easiest way to do it without any heal :

Take a pet with tank spec. Thunderstomp (use it manually) allows your pet to aggro everything without os