Deleted

Questions about MW

Sorry for these stupid questions.

I have never played as MW so then...

What will be my role in a raid. I mean, the MW the Legion will be more party healer > tank healer or more tank healer > party healer or something in the middle?

Is the MW as well tank healer as a holy pally (in the legion) (with the right talents etc)?

Is the MW as well party healer as a resto shaman (in the legion)(with the right talents etc)?

To be honest, my main is a holy pally and I like my role in the raid. More Tank-healing > party. However, I am looking for an nice alternative but keeping the same spot in my raid (we already have 2 party healers) but with another class and I think after reading post and post the monk could be a right option, but maybe I am absolutely wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    mw can do both at a competitive level, but it can't do both at the same time. you make the choice with talents and generally stick to that role.

Deleted
    Thank you for your reply but, would you mind telling me which talents and stats should I pick up if I would like to be a tank healer > party healer?.

Thanks
    Last edited by mmocea3f536c1c; 2016-08-23 at 02:20 PM.