Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Saddest character backstory

What's the saddest character backstory you've ever made for one of your characters or read on another character's TRP3/MRP biography?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mankrik and His wife.

7+ Year Old Account
    Me think Varok Saurfang. Every time me think of Varok son Dranosh, me cry a bit. Poor Varok, he so much pain, yet no time to cry.

To clarify, characters that YOU created, not NPCs/lore characters. What's their history?

Deleted
    A night elven clockwork who had a sick husband. They have landed in the dark cave and her clock broke up. Her husband required regular doses, she could not tell time apart. He died because of darkness. Since then she is fighting against the void. The more literal interpretation that turned into metaphysics!

Deleted
    A young female night elf sentinel who got involved in a forbidden relationship with an arch druid of high caliber, eventually getting pregnant and getting sent away to seclusion to give birth to the child to avoid putting shame on the name of the arch druid on the expense of the young woman's life. A sect of the higher ups in the night elven society decided to cover for their colleague, so the child is taken away and his fate remains unknown for 15 years (so far) to her, the father died apparently during the War of the Shifting Sands (he reappears later in Cataclysm), and the mother was imprisoned in an unknown location until the Alliance (of WoW) came about and is sent to train under a secret sect in the SI:7 where they conduct secret, emotional experiences on her (and other subjects) to turn them into killing machines with no emotions.

The character herself was created in Cataclysm, and I have used her in RP for as long as I remember since. Her life is only recently getting back to normal after all these years.

I know you might think this sounds edgy and emo on paper, but the theme isn't at all (in fact, the whole theme is about search and hope), and you have to realize that this is a very brief summary. The character itself spawned different arcs with friends and strangers, D&D style, over the years, and everyone who RPs with me will tell you otherwise. There is a lot of development and many, many events and moments that happened since then which shaped and defined the character (and other characters as well) to be put in a paragraph or two.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-08-24 at 08:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Troll Shadow priest had a pretty terrible backstory. Just a simple fisherman with a thirst for adventure. He ventured all across Azeroth searching for the best fishing spots, the best bars, the best stories. One day he had the bright idea to try fishing in the Well of Eternity. On his way up Hyjal, that all changed, though, when Deathwing broke the world. In an instant, the Twilight's hammer swooped in, and my poor troll ended up with an ogre mace to the skull. He woke up chained to stone slab, and things went bad. They wanted to break his mind to turn him into a tool of the Old Gods. The knives and needles hurt, but the whispers hurt more. They kept telling him it would end, if all he did was let them in. He refused over and over again. Most would have died, but his troll blood regenerated every cut and every break. It was the dark magic cutting his soul that didn't heal, however. By the time he was rescued, he didn't give in, but he was still broken. On a given day, he may seem fine. He'll laugh, cast his line, chew a bit of jerky, and relax in the warm Durotar sun. But sometimes the whispers come back. A hole was torn into his mind, one he can't seem to close. Sometimes, the Old Gods wiggle a tendril into that hole, and he just has to trade his fishing pole for a staff and head to the front lines and let out the darkness, letting it consume the enemies of the Horde lest it consume him.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalecgos View Post
    A young female night elf sentinel who got involved in a forbidden relationship with an arch druid of high caliber, eventually getting pregnant and getting sent away to seclusion to give birth to the child to avoid putting shame on the name of the arch druid on the expense of the young woman's life. A sect of the higher ups in the night elven society decided to cover for their colleague, so the child is taken away and his fate remains unknown for 15 years (so far) to her, the father died apparently during the War of the Shifting Sands (he reappears later in Cataclysm), and the mother was imprisoned in an unknown location until the Alliance (of WoW) came about and is sent to train under a secret sect in the SI:7 where they conduct secret, emotional experiences on her (and other subjects) to turn them into killing machines with no emotions.

The character herself was created in Cataclysm, and I have used her in RP for as long as I remember since. Her life is only recently getting back to normal after all these years.

I know you might think this sounds edgy and emo on paper, but the theme isn't at all (in fact, the whole theme is about search and hope), and you have to realize that this is a very brief summary. The character itself spawned different arcs with friends and strangers, D&D style, over the years, and everyone who RPs with me will tell you otherwise. There is a lot of development and many, many events and moments that happened since then which shaped and defined the character (and other characters as well) to be put in a paragraph or two.
    I don't think it sounds edgy at all.

To share one of my character's backstories, he was born out of a "non consensual partnership" *cough* rape *cough* of a young quel'dorei noble by an old, drunkard Tirasian sailor. Nine months passed and she returned to her father's spire with a bastard, half-breed child. Angered, her father demanded that she "dispose" of such a sickly, malformed creature.

Unable to kill her own flesh and blood, the young woman fled Silvermoon and raised the baby, which she would name Norhaeris, on the outskirts of Quel'thalas in isolation. There they could relatively decent lives. However, Norhaeris had to witness his mother's death from illness as he migrated throughout Quel'thalas, stealing or mooching whatever he could find to survive. The half-elven child treated like an animal and viciously mocked for something he had no control over.

One day, things all went to utter chaos as Prince Arthas of Lordaeron, destroyed the high elven lands. The young boy Norhaeris, now a hardened thief, barely managed to escape. Running and never looking back. Eventually after traveling for days, malnourished and sickly, he stumbled upon a snowy cabin, a young dwarf blacksmith, encountered the boy and began to nursed him back to health. Months went by and Norhaeris had made his first real friend. The two lived together in Ironforge, nearly forming a father-son relationship.

On a trip from Ironforge to Stormwind, Norhaeris stumbled into the Mage Quarter, intrigued by the human magi, he encountered a member of the Kirin Tor, who mesmerized him with the stories of Alodi. Norhaeris Highstrider, fascinated by the First Guardian, set off to train in arcane mastery. Being raised in Quel'thalas, he had rudimentary knowledge of arcane, so he slowly expanded upon those spells until he grew from a novice to a great mage, not quite an Archmage yet, but certainly on the path to one.

That was one long backstory. I tried hard to balance the grimdark/edgy events with a happy ending. It's been a magical experience (no pun intended) roleplaying a half-elf mage.

Deleted
    My darkspear troll hunter got captured by Gurubashi where one of her guards fell in love with her and freed her before she could be sacrificed. They escaped together and spent some time in the jungle until she got pregnant. The child's head was too big so there were complications during the birth and a witchdoctor helped her - the look on his face as he saw what she had given birth to reminded her what a shameful thing she has done so she killed the baby and then killed her unsuspecting lover. She still wears their heads on her belt to remind her of her mistakes, but also because she hates them a lot while some repressed part still loves them and can't let go. She is really torn about them and will most likely never find some peace of mind here.
    I don't feel too sad for her (she is a major asshole and her only good trait is her loyalty to her people), but the baby and the lover were innocent and just had to die because she's a douche who cares more about her people's conventions and the history shaped by others than those who were in direct personal relation to her and just were unlucky to have the wrong blood. The gurubashi guy genuinely loved her and gave up his whole life to save hers and she thanks him by killing his child and then him and not even giving them a proper burial.

She is fun to rp thought because she really is a horrible person despite often being right from some point of view and a good source of conflict. I cheer a little inside whenever someone doesn't go along with her amorality and shows disapproval.

Quote Originally Posted by trollateraldamage View Post
    My darkspear troll hunter got captured by Gurubashi where one of her guards fell in love with her and freed her before she could be sacrificed. They escaped together and spent some time in the jungle until she got pregnant. The child's head was too big so there were complications during the birth and a witchdoctor helped her - the look on his face as he saw what she had given birth to reminded her what a shameful thing she has done so she killed the baby and then killed her unsuspecting lover. She still wears their heads on her belt to remind her of her mistakes, but also because she hates them a lot while some repressed part still loves them and can't let go. She is really torn about them and will most likely never find some peace of mind here.
    I don't feel too sad for her (she is a major asshole and her only good trait is her loyalty to her people), but the baby and the lover were innocent and just had to die because she's a douche who cares more about her people's conventions and the history shaped by others than those who were in direct personal relation to her and just were unlucky to have the wrong blood. The gurubashi guy genuinely loved her and gave up his whole life to save hers and she thanks him by killing his child and then him and not even giving them a proper burial.

She is fun to rp thought because she really is a horrible person despite often being right from some point of view and a good source of conflict. I cheer a little inside whenever someone doesn't go along with her amorality and shows disapproval.
    Brutal, but very befitting of a troll stuck in a situation like that. I'm happy to see at least one person taking the darker, more savage angle of trolls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Brutal, but very befitting of a troll stuck in a situation like that. I'm happy to see at least one person taking the darker, more savage angle of trolls.
    Thank you, I always felt the trolls, nelfs, belfs, goblins, and dwarves had a certain cruelty to them that had cultural character, and I just like exploring the less noble side of characters.
    Before I stopped my subscription (can't forgive what they did to voljin) i planned on creating a character whose problems are all his own fault and who constantly feels sorry for himself. In a crappy world like azeroth the first part is kind of hard, but it would have been fun.
    Plus I always thought if everyone is a classic good person then there is no conflict in rp, and without conflict a story becomes boring fast.

I generally have characters that haven't gotten the worst of backstories, but have had something traumatic happen. Not enough to destroy them mentally in most cases, but enough to leave a strong impression.

For my Orc, it was the camps. She was a young girl subject to the cruelty of humans there, in deplorable conditions. She also lost her closest friend, a troll in a little gang she was in as a young teen, when the Echo Isles were getting overtaken by mind-controlled zombies.

My Blood Elf mage had a friend torn apart by large feline predators, while she could do nothing but silently hide, during childhood, and has a cat phobia as a result.

My Blood Elf Warrior was guard captain in a settlement that was overrun. He still blames himself for the death of those under his charge that died. It's made him take a solitary path for years. Only recently has he been persuaded to become more sociable again, but he has yet to open up to anyone about this.

My Dark Ranger used to belong to the lowest rungs of society. An often-hungry addict that was wasting her life and training, with nothing good to her name but her looks. Raised into undeath after an axe blow ruined her face and killed her during the Scourge invasion, she's turned over a new leaf. Freed from hunger, pain and addiction, she tries to be the opposite person she was in life, out of sheer contempt of who she used to be.

My Gnome basically abandoned his family after his wife died, heading to Outland to track down her killer, but also to escape his responsibilities.

My Goblin was (died in a rocket explosion) divorced. His wife left him after a troubled marriage when their children got hurt during a house-fire he was to blame for.

I guess that's all the tragedy in my backstories. I tend to shy away from the classic things where I can. None of my characters lost all of their family in a great tragedy. They have existing family. They aren't the sole survivors of everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I generally have characters that haven't gotten the worst of backstories, but have had something traumatic happen. Not enough to destroy them mentally in most cases, but enough to leave a strong impression.
    I like where you are going with this. The same character I mentioned in my previous post was a subject of of torture and rape while on duty by enemy forces, yet that didn't directly affect her as much as what I mentioned originally.

On the other hand, a recent arc we are RPing has one of my friends' characters getting captured and subjected to the same by a psychopath for two weeks before managing to run away right as the rescue was coming to her (resulting into a fight against the psychopath, whom all our characters have history with), yet that traumatized the character greatly that, while unfortunate, is a very refreshing change to her character and angles.

With my first couple characters I went a bit over the top, and eventually retconned it to tone things down a bit.

My mage hasn't been tortured or anything like that, but he's an old man who has seen his friends and family taken away one by one through the various wars plaguing Azeroth.

My rogue's mother died in childbirth and her father spiraled into depression and alcoholism, which wasn't a great upbringing for her. He eventually committed suicide and she fell in with a gang of bandits, the leader emotionally manipulating and eventually betraying her. However, she's ended up coming out of it all fairly well adjusted, largely thanks to some RP over the years with other characters. MoP was actually a saving grace of sorts for the character. The Sha forced her to confront her inner demons and come to terms with both terrible things she's endured and terrible things she's done to others else she would have ended up consumed by the Sha unless she left the continent. My rogue actually started as just an alt I didn't intend to level past level 10 or so, and I played her as a thief character hanging around Goldshire. But I ended up liking the character, and in Wrath when my paladin's RP guild ended up breaking up I ended up joining another guild on my rogue and she became my main. Of all the character I've played she's been the most dynamic, and changed and grew the most over the years, going from petty thief in Goldshire to an assassin fighting for the Alliance and her new family.

My paladin is a survivor of the Scourge in Lordaeron, fleeing to Stormwind with her mother and younger brother. Hating how powerless she was, seeing people die and worse and unable to do anything to protect herself or others, she began training and eventually became a Paladin in order to be able to do so in the future, channeling her experience into something positive.

My Undead Mage was the heir to her Father's manor. He hated her just because she was female, and all past heirs of the manor were male. Instead of learning directly from the manor she went studied the magical arts by becoming a stripper/prostitute to pay for lessons. When she wasn't around whoring herself for money, she would go out and appreciate nature around her. One of her cilents was a mage at Dalaran. He promised he'd let her study at Dalaran free of costs as long as she slept with him when demanded and only him.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    My Night Elf Death Knight, Vheliana Nightwing would be the most tragic of my characters, by a long-shot.

I have a very long MRP, though, and it only touches the tip of the iceberg of her backstory and RP...

I should note that my MRP is due for several large updates...
    I should also note that my realm is Moon Guard... so ERP is a common thing there, if it isn't obvious already.

MRP Description (cropped):
    Introduction:
    Seemingly composed of an unnatural and unearthly beauty, this fair Night Elven lady has a haughty and sophisticated composure about her. Shrouded in a soft veil of chilling ghostly mist, she moves with fluent and precise steps showing an exceedingly elegant posture. Her face, smooth as the surface of ice, reveals a lustful yet domineering demeanor. Seemingly sizing up the appearance of everyone she walks past, she moves her glance from person to person, almost as if she seeks someone of particular stature... you can not know for sure.

With rapier sharp wit and a sour tongue she easily deflects conversation with those that do not interest her. She is cunning and sarcastic and doesn't tolerate the dull-witted that steadily throw rowdy one-liners at her, that much is for sure. She speaks little, but when she does she is precise and eloquent, Speaking through her soft supple lips, she carefully crafts her words well as she speaks them, she makes each word hang on its meaning, ensuring its importance and purpose.

When not in conversation, she seems to be quiet and complacent, sitting or standing alone, observing others. Occasionally, sipping a tasteful (and usually rare and/or expensive) wine or brandy, she watches others turning from person to person patiently and quietly observing. A mild sense of sorrow or loneliness surrounds her as a melancholic aura when she is by herself...

When her gaze meets yours, you sense a longing within her eyes. Her body acts timidly in response to your glance, but her eyes pierce deeply into your mind. She turns her gaze from your eyes to your body. Appearing to scandalously undress you with her hungering gaze, she sizes up your body's appeal and meets your eyes with hers once again. As her longing gaze grows deeper, the sensation of her attractive appeal overwhelming your thoughts, you feel as if she is the only person that matters at this moment...

What will you do?

====================================
    Rumors and Plot Hooks (ideas for your walk-ups):

- Local Tavern Rumor: Vheliana is a murdering vixen, she seduces men and women then plots to destroy them at a singular moment of weakness. It has never been proven but she always seems to be under suspicion for such vile things.

- Local Tavern Rumor: Vheliana is actually a succubus in Night Elven disguise. Her illusionary fel magics are so well woven that even other Night Elves cannot discern her from true kaldorei.

- Local Tavern Rumor: Vheliana is secretly a Darnassian Spy sent to spy on surrounding allied forces for the Night Elves. She is sent to pressure the "barbaric nature" of other races' forms of capital punishment by forging fake crimes and viewing the results (which is why she is always able to get away).

- Alliance Heroes' Board Posts: Vheliana is wanted alive for questioning and interrogation for involvement in several murder cases in Stormwind and its surrounding regency, by order of Mathias Shaw, SI:7. Reward depends on method of acquisition and turn-in.

- Mercenary Wanted Lists (For Mercenary or Adventurer RPers): Vheliana is wanted dead or alive by several notable, yet anonymous, patrons. Several patrons will pay more in rewards if captured alive and in a manner to be properly 'questioned.' For turn-in see your local Mercenary Guilds.

- Kaldorei Missives (For Night Elves): Association with Lady Nightwing is an intolerable act via Tyrande Whisperwind and the kaldorei nation of Teldrassil will not legally protect any kaldorei that is linked to Vheliana in an international crime of any kind. If found in an unwarranted association with her or her mysterious Coven is offense enough to be subject to sentinel investigation.

- Kaldorei Missives (For Night Elves): Vheliana Nightwing and all members of her Coven are considered a public enemy to the Sisters of Elune and is banned from all Temples of Elune and their temple grounds unless sent on Sentinel or Alliance business. Additionally, Vheliana Nightwing is under permanent super-visionary watch by the Silverwing Sentinels for an undisclosed about of time, by issue of Tyrande Whisperwind.

- Cathedral of Shadows Doctrines (In Guise of the Cathedral of Light) (For Human Shadow Priests): Lady Nightwing, a Night Elven Death Knight, is to be extended our arm in aid for her cause for both herself and that of her Coven. If you are able to aid her in her tasks, as well as escape the short-sighted arm of the law, we would ultimately be the benefactors in her fortuitous labors.

- Black Harvest Orders (For Warlocks): Lady Vheliana Nightwing, the Kaldorei Death Knight Mistress, has pledged a variety of resources to the overall study of fel-magics, benefiting us in numerous ways. See to it that her patronage is not made in vain by supporting her cause in-kind by offering your aid when seen fit to do so. Efforts made to ensure our ongoing 'partnership' with Lady Nightwing shall be rewarded justly.

====================================
    Physical Profile and Measurements:
    - Total Height: 6'8" (2 m)
    - Bust Size: 42.5" (108cm), C-Cup
    - Waist Size: 32" (82.5cm)
    - Hip Size: 41" (104cm)
    - Figure: Hourglass
    - Physique: Athletic & Toned
    - Natural Hair Color: Ghostly White (A recent accident with mixing Arakkoa Shadow Elixirs has turned all of her body hair innately purple... She is unsure if it is reversible or permanent...)
    - Natural Eye Color: Light Silvered Pink (darkened to a Silvered Ghostly Violet with unlife)
    - Natural Hair Length: Thick, Lower-Back -Length
    - Natural Pubic Hair Length: 3 cm, (soft and smooth)
    - Tattoos and Scars: An elegant violet-colored, faintly glowing rune that courses with transmutative arcane energies slightly above her womanhood and pubic hair that is covered by her armor when it is worn, she also has a fine, three-inch long, yet well hidden scar under her right breast.
    - Alternate Forms: Vheliana possesses the ability to shift herself into her spectral or ghostly Banshee Form, where she appears much as she is when she is possessing her own dead body. Vheliana also, on extremely rare occasion, can fully manifest the vile corruption of her uniquely afflicted curse becoming both an unearthly beautiful visage of lust as well as a wickedly menacing portrayal of shadowy eldritch magics and writhing tendrils of otherworldly nature at the same time.

==================================
    Theme Song:
    IT'S THE FEAR
    By: Within Temptation

Waits for the day, will let it out
    Give it a reason to give it it's might

I fear who I am becoming
    I feel that I am losing the struggle within
    I can no longer restrain it
    My strength, it is fading
    I have to give in...

It's the fear
    Fear of the dark
    It's growing inside of me
    That one day will come to life

Have to save
    Save my beloved
    There is no escape
    Because my fate is horror and doom

Hold down your head now
    Just let me pass by
    Don't feed my fear
    If you don't want it out

I fear who I am becoming
    I feel that I'm losing all beauty within
    I can no longer restrain it
    My strength, it is fading
    I have to give in...

It's the fear
    Fear of the dark

Have to save
    Save my beloved
    There is no escape

Long ago, it came to me
    And ever since that day
    Infected with its rage
    But it ends today...

It's the fear
    Fear of the dark

Have to save
    Save my beloved
    There is no escape
    MRP History (Also cropped):
    Currently seeking RP partners for:
    - Vheliana's Passionate Lover (Must be able to survive her curse through some way, must be romantic, must be intelligent (I can't stand dolts), don't be generic).
    - Vheliana's Onii-chan/Onee-chan (Ahem, Vhel's loving older sibling, has to be a night elf that is not a DK that tries to stop my lust-ridden hunting of mortal souls to absorb, bonus points for RPing a total siscon )
    - Vheliana's Sexually Discriminating Sentinel Commander (Must be able to RP Night Elf military WELL, must not be a DK, must be cunning and manipulative, must be forceful and domineering, must be good at extorting Vheliana without physically contesting her, can be any gender. )
    - Vheliana's Concubines (Male, Female, or Shemale, must have been granted immunity from her curse through an ERP! Note, most of her current concubines are personally revived Death Knights who died in the throes of ecstasy with her from her curse or are somehow resistant to the nature of her curse that have devoted their fealty to her. **Also see about her guild, Coven of Dusk Desires**)
    - Vheliana's Personal Army (Vheliana has many followers: her personally raised Death Knights, recruited Death Knights, Long-term-Contract Mercenaries and Assassins that she keeps well-paid, and various other heroes that have offered their services to her for whatever reason or another. If you want to join her on her quest for knowledge and power, that would be something she might be interested in, providing you could bring something to the table. **Also see about her guild, Coven of Dusk Desires**)
    - Vheliana's Next Victim (Always available!)

======================================
    Character Biography:
    - Character Archtype: Iniquitous & Scandalous Femme-Fatale
    - Personality Archtype: Kuudere – Emotionally Calm and Intellectual
    - Alignment: Neutral Evil (Malefactor)
    - Deity: Elune (Despite her followers' ire for her)
    - Sexual Orientation: Equally Bisexual
    - Relationship Style: Brooding Tragedy (Example: I'll hurt you by accident if you stay with me), Dangerous Drama, Sweethearts
    - Lovemaking Style: Passionate & Sweetly Romantic or Contested Passionate Dominance
    - Personal Kinks: Tentacles, Lite Bondage (both ways, prefers being Dom), Class-Abilities and Spells, Corruption of Innocence, Sexual Interrogation (both ways), Harem/Group (Alpha Preferred)

Current Occupation(s):
    - Leader of the Coven of Dusk Desires (Guild)
    - Silverleaf Sentinel Huntress (Ex-Lieutenant-Commander before death)
    - Acherus Death Knight Dread Commander
    - Dark Phoenix Tamer and Trainer
    - Grand Master Enchantress and Runecrafter
    - Mistress of the Burlesque of Slaking Intellectual Lusts

Relations:
    - Freja Nightwing, First Cousin (NPC), Kaldorei Leather Armor Merchant, Shadow Glen
    - Fylerian Nightwing, First Cousin (NPC), Kaldorei Druid Trainer, Darnassus
    - Ithadiir Nightwing, Older Brother, Kaldorei Highborne Archmage
    - Kaiyuria Nightwing-Shadowbrew, Younger Sister, Kaldorei Rogue
    - Fire Opal Nightwing aka: "Provided,"Assumed Adopted Daughter, Human Death Knight of Acherus
    - Seras Magdalene "Beshadow," Collared Bondmate, Female Human Priestess Magically-Turned Kaldorei by Bronze Dragons
    - Erianis Drevin, Collared Bondmate, Female Fel-Altered Human Warlock
    - Allanaria, Collared Bondmate, Female Kaldorei Druidess

Affects/Personal Possession Usually Kept:
    - Love's Lost Requiem (Model: Despair)
    - The Twin Blades of Melodic Evening: The Aria of Longing Dusk and the Song of Haunting Dreams (Models: Greatsword of Horrid Dreams, x2)
    - Falore'Serrar Sin'Surfal (Darnassian: The Sister Blades of Blood Lust): Sin'thera (Darnassian: The Blood of Strife) and Thero'xaxas (Darnassian: The Wisdom of Destruction) (Model: Felsteel Longblade x2)
    - Blade of the Darkest Night (Model: Halaani Claymore)
    - The Reaper of Vanity (Model: Telaari Polearm)
    - Embrace of the Highborne Sentinel Commander (Armorset: Enchanted Thorium & Exalted mix)
    - Mistresses' Cold Steel Plate (Armorset: Ornate Mithril, Saltstone & Bogslayer mix)
    - Passionate Flames of the Dark Phoenix (Armorset: Warmaul/Warlord's Iron & DK T12 mix)
    - The Black Soulstone of Zanduzan
    - The Frozen Heart (Bound to her through a curse and cannot leave her inventory)

Mounts and Companions:
    - Nightshadow, Mystic Runesaber (Once a Black War Tiger, converted through an ancient ritual on Draenor, using Arakkoa relics and shadow elixirs), Vheliana's trusty saber from when she was a Sentinel under Tyrande Whisperwind.
    - Melody, Swift Spectral Tiger (Once a Swift Nightsaber, now returned from the beyond though their connection as her mistress's valiant cohort), Vheliana beloved former saber from when she was a young Sentinel. When trapped in an ethereal plane on a daunting mission, her long-lost mount returned to her service, aiding her in her time of need.
    - Aura, Dark Phoenix Hatchling, (Once a fully grown Dark Phoenix whom burned its life energy to be infused into Vheliana's armor "Passionate Flames of the Dark Phoenix," the ashes still being reborn despite the ritual being successful which it was supposed to extinguish her life as she willed it originally, fate deemed otherwise however.)
    - Warp Dealer Isis, an Ethereal Soul-Trader; he aids Vheliana in her endeavors, bartering the fresh soul essence of her defeated foes for rare and exclusive goods. While his trade is both shady and controversial, however, Vheliana doesn't mind his practice and they aid each others mutual agendas.
    - Harmony, Spectral Tiger Cub, the spirit of Melody's daughter who follows her. A lovable and adorable saber spirit.

Commonly Known History:
    A veteran of the Third War, Vheliana was slain by the Lich King's forces while protecting a large caravan along side of Maiev Shadowsong, Tyrande Whisperwind, and Kael'thas Sunstrider. Since then, her passions for battle turned to passions for flesh. Seeing the power of lust and the ease of its practice, she dedicated her unlife to mastering its potential.

Currently, she moves from town to town, city to city, seeking the pleasures of the flesh. Conquering others through it, commanding it; then, she feasts on the raw energy of her victim's lust and fading life force. Through a perverted combination of Necromancy and Erotimancy enchantments with a mix of unholy runes she empowers herself to become even more comely and attractive, as well as deadly.

Even with such devastation wrought, many still fall into her trap; lost in their lust, her victims numbers increase with each passing day.

~~~

Vheliana has become a force to be reckoned with over the long years of seeking and acquiring ancient lore and forbidden knowledge with her companions. Having befriended powerful allies, commanding powerful minions, raising a formidable personal army of her own personally risen Death Knights, having the dedicated contracts of impressively skilled mercenaries and assassins, and having earned the trust and companionship of a menagerie of brooding, dark, and powerful heroes that serve her will, body, and philosophy as well as her Coven; she has begun to fear little, if anything at all. Her personal battle-prowess has been heightened by the mastery of her profane affliction that is her curse, that and her seduction capability are a near peerless level. She has truly become the epitome of powerful matriarch; driven by a dark, yet truly earnest purpose that many have come to follow.

Unique Special Abilities (Attained Through RP and Used in RPs):
    - Ethereal Jaunt: Vheliana can perform an instantaneous minor movement 'jump' from one location to another (which appears as a dark ghostly blur of motion), granted this movement is restricted to only a few feet in distance and cannot pass though fully solid objects, but can pass through semi-solid objects (like a complete rock wall versus a simple iron-barred prison cell). She can perform this ability once per second, though it requires concentration and is interrupted if she is damaged.

- Banshee Possession: By focusing intently on a single target for about ten seconds, she can leave her body temporarily to control another living or undead body. A body she controls can fight to regain control of themselves again, however lower-level or significantly less intelligent creatures are indefinitely controlled for as long as she wishes. While possessing a creature, that creature cannot leave a half-mile radius of her body without some means of magical preservation. If the controlled creature takes more than half of its health in damage in some way, she is forced from their body and back to her own; being forced back to her body this way, or through a mental superiority contest, exhausts Vheliana until she is able to get a full night's rest or its equivalent and she cannot use Ethereal Jaunt or Banshee Possession until then.

- Manifest Curse: Sometimes intentionally, sometimes unintentionally, Vheliana can physically manifest the profane evil that is the curse that courses within her. When this happens, she becomes a horrific monster capable of unparalleled levels of influence and destruction. This manifestation alters her form, blackening her armor and fusing it to her body if she's wearing it while coiling vicious black tendrils all across her body and face. The tendrils appearing to bleed black blood as they seethe wicked across her body. While still exotically physically appealing, she is also a horrific visage of malicious corruption. **See Vile Seduction, Vile Runes,
    Vile Affliction, and Kiss of Death**

- Vile Seduction: While in her curse manifested form, Vheliana gains an even greater ability to seduce the minds of her victims, despite her malicious appearance (once per thirty seconds). With a masterful comely glance, she can snare a small group of victims for a few moments, over this duration the victims drop their defenses, cease combat with her (if they are in combat with her) and mindlessly walk towards her in awe of the dangerous and beguiling beauty that she is. If they reach melee distance of her, they merely extend their hands and caress her body's curves lovingly, completely open to any action from her without defending themselves (including her Kiss of Death), as if under a spell of lust. After a hostile action is taken by either Vheliana or a friendly party member smacking them out of their delusion (they have to be hit hard enough to deal at least one point of damage), the ensnaring mind-effect wears off in a daze.

- Vile Runes: If wielding one of her runeblades, all of her runes are restored and corrupted to a sickening black color,
    known as Vile Runes. Shadow and Frost damage dealt with abilities powered by Vile Runes cannot be healed while within forty yards of Vheliana. Vile Runes spent to deal damage inflict an undispellable Vile Affliction that ravages her victims with several nasty effects that get worse the longer they are effected by it.

- Vile Affliction: While only lasting several seconds (six seconds, reapplication resets the duration and it doesn't stack) at a time, this profane debuff slowly steals life-force and power resources, prevents all forms of divine protection and shielding as well as any form of self-healing. Prolonged exposure (longer than fifteen seconds) to the affliction steals breath and physically corrodes the body, mimicking a minor heart attack, stunning them momentarily (one second) every so often (one in four seconds). Extended exposure to the affliction
    (greater than thirty seconds) slows movement, casting, and attack speed by half. If the victim is exposed to the affliction for over a minute, the stunning effect also reduces the victim to one hit point every time it happens from there on. Creatures killed by while under the affects of the Vile Affliction cannot be raised or resurrected.

- Kiss of Death: Finally, while in this manifested form, Vheliana can sensually kiss a stunned or willing (whether mind-controlled or suggested) creature (passionately on the lips, it can be across their body as long as it ends on their lips) and immediately steal all their life-force instantaneously. Face Masks, Full-Helmets, and Fake Lips can prevent the death effect, but instead fully exhaust them in its place. Creatures killed by her Kiss of Death cannot be raised or resurrected.

Character Notes (Important RP Elements!):
    - Vheliana is uniquely hexed with a powerful curse of abominable lust. Through it she can reap otherwise unimaginable pleasure upon her lovers, unfortunately this pleasure is equally deadly. Unless drastic measures are taken, her lover's mind hemorrhages from the tremendous ecstasy of her passions and is killed at climax... (Note, allow me to RP the effects, don't try to guess at them as they are very specific)
    - Vheliana's curse is incurable by all known understanding, nor does she wish for it to end.
    - Vheliana is either a ravishing seductress or a comely romantic, whichever she appears to be she is still hungry for the life force of her victims.
    - Vheliana frequently falls in love with her victims, truly. While it could be honest love, the effects of her curse still apply.
    - It is rumored that some have survived the passions of her diabolical curse, it is also rumored that one can become completely immune to the deathly effects of it as well... Though, it is a closely guarded bit of obscure knowledge to behold.
    - Vheliana has been mastering the latent darkness of the curse within her, and when in danger she can manifest it physically for a short time. In the event of a dire emergency, she will unleash the confines of her power to dispose of anyone threatening herself, someone she cares about, or her fervorous research. Beware the unbridled ferocity of this manifested curse.
    - If you ERP with Vheliana and are killed and not raised, I will simply RP you as if you are an entirely new person to meet the next time that I encounter you. (So you can experience the thrill once more, should you perish. )
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    Mankrik and His wife.
    Ok, but where is she?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meleth View Post
    Ok, but where is she?
    she ded....

I could tell you my paladins story, but it'll take to long, so here's the short version.

I am a half elf, I never knew my mother, my father died by archimondes hand during the third war, my brother is a gran demonic god of the legion, I lost Silvermoon/Stormwind during the first/third war times, I am over 160 years old, but I have the body of a 23 y/o, I am a retribution paladin that takes on other classes/specs with different artifacts, and lastly, I am a super mortal (My version of a Super saiyan).

Done, that's the simple/small version. You might think that after all of this shit, that i'd be edgy af, right? Nope. I am the most holy being ever. Infact, even if I did have edge in me, it was all gone the moment Hollow end ended, and when I took up the ashbringer.

I am gonna go ahead and give the short of it

My orphaned druid, Kantor Two-Toe, was raide by the Cenarion circle and was called out to by Shirvallah, the tiger loa. As he progressed through his druid training, he began to wonder where his druid power came from. He learns that he is Gurubashi troll, and decides to venture to stranglethorn to find himself. His mentors/adopted family get worried and travel with him. When they arrive in Stranglethorn, they are at first alone, and get to explore a bit and look into some old troll ruins. Then, they get jumped by the Gurubashi.

The young druid comes-to with strange trolls ritualistically cooking his druidic mentors ( taurens and elves) and they offer him a bowl. At first, he denies the bowl, but the Gurubashi trolls keep offering and keep insisting, threatening, not feeding him anything else. hours turn to days, to weeks to months.his muscles atrophy and his will whittles away until finally, he began to snap. A female troll approaches him with a bowl of the soup, old and possibly spoiled. She tells the young druid that, in order to join his true family, he must eat and gain the powers of their enemies. She then forces some of the old, moldy watery broth down his throat.

When Kantor realized that the family he never had and always wanted, his tribe, his blood family, took the family that loved and raised him, he snapped. He let his primal instincts take over and transformed into a ferocious tiger, and ripped the woman's jugular clean out of his neck. Over the next few nights Kantor hunter and killed every troll he could find, never once leaving his form. Becoming almost a true, feral tiger. He eventually regained control over himself, and realized the magnitude of his actions. He took up healing magics, and decided never to again use his powers for violence.

There are more, finer details but that's the basics of it.