How to exclude vent from your stream

I'm having trouble figuring this out, I'm looking at all the tutorials but...this shit is involved, anyone got like a really good step by step explanation?
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

TL;DR of most tutorials : You send the game sound and anything else to a second audio device and stream that, then listen to it through windows settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberie View Post
    TL;DR of most tutorials : You send the game sound and anything else to a second audio device and stream that, then listen to it through windows settings.
    Yeah taht shit is confusing as hell

https://obsproject.com/forum/resourc...r-recording.8/

This is the guy i always use for this type of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberie View Post
    https://obsproject.com/forum/resourc...r-recording.8/

This is the guy i always use for this type of thing.
    Can you explain the VAC one? I was trying this guide and couldnt get it to work

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Can you explain the VAC one? I was trying this guide and couldnt get it to work
    If you can't follow a basic list of instructions I'm not sure how it can be explained better.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't really think the World of Warcraft >> General Discussions forum is the best place to ask questions about your livestream software and how it interacts with Ventrilo...
    Orc Warrior/Undead Priest/Undead Ruuge/???

Not linking my armory because i like to be anonymuuse, although if you need me you can normally find me here. Krieger !W79kXUqA/6

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    If you can't follow a basic list of instructions I'm not sure how it can be explained better.
    It's not a basic list of instructions, its a set of arrows that aren't explained in a way that is easy to follow. I'm sorry my degree in neuroscience is meaningless because I have minimal experience with audio shit.