Question Ashbringer : Burning Reprisal bug ?

Hi everyone !

Few builds ago on Beta, I notice that the Burning Reprisal skin of Ashbringer don't move anymore (the flames are "static") I though it's just me at first but I saw on many YouTube videos that is the same for everyone. Can you confirme me that ? This is intentional ?

Before with the flames "on"

And now

Thanks
    Last edited by Cocobongo; 2016-08-24 at 02:02 AM.

The flames still move lol. Its not static like that, not sure why its like that in the video but it wasnt like that for me on beta last time I was ret (4 days ago}. I do like that each flaming sword now has the flames in the middle of the sword and on the end actually match the big flame.

Lucky you, for me on beta it's like the second video hope it's not be the same for me when Legion will be launched. Thanks for the reply anyway

7+ Year Old Account
    possible low settings?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Nah I checked on max settings I even clear the cache, WTF etc.. folders but same bug.. just checked 3mn ago and still not move
    But yeah, just noticed that now, the little flames matching with the big one and it's pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Cocobongo View Post
    Lucky you, for me on beta it's like the second video hope it's not be the same for me when Legion will be launched. Thanks for the reply anyway
    Havent checked it since I was last on beta as ret but I doubt the flames will stay static like that if they are. Most likely just a bug or something, but I really doubt itll stay like that by the time we can get our hands on that skin.

Well got the same bug on the Live version (

Deleted
    i think its just in the preview mode. at least thats what ive heard.