Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    not allowing honor progression outside of level 110 is silly imo

"enjoy your gear you worked for against a naked player with same stats hehehehe"

dude, you missed out on 2 big things that simply could make legion a better expierence in endgame pvp especially for the casual pvp grind.

1. The engame world quests are good for you - why is this?

There are PvP World Quests and one thing is, they give the bests rewards, more than PvE world quests, so you will be more rewarded for even doing your thing......why complain about it?

2. Why are there so many quests in the endgame of legion?

a. They make you see the world and the world living again, its an attempt to revive wpvp. Isn't that better than instanced pvp for a mmorpg? I think it is. Because this game is all about the world you are living in, you have to feel it and breath the air in it Not locked in a sandbox, like a sidegame.

b. There is no flying! Not yet, but it will be implemented in a future patch - use this as long as it lasts. world pvp won't get better once there is flying implemented. Also the broken isles are HARD to travel, many rivers, seas and mountains! That is, if its without a flying mount.

The tanks are a serious problem though in wpvp...especially DH tanks that could see through stealth, walls and pillars......bad design. Why can't tanks be removed finally? Don't even know people that like to tank i can see the gameplay in healing did it myself....but why tank? Why destroying pvp and make it a horrible expierence. So sad. So the real problem is, blizz wants to make tanks viable, but will fail at it, they are unintersting to play in rated and op in unrated pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by ns66 View Post
    I read more about legion, it seems end game is more quest fest, tons dailies in broken isle, I hate quests, so it's not for me.

I just wonder if I don't get legion, but stay at 100, can I play BG with similar minded folks?

about BG brackets, it says:

"Players level-capped due to not having the next expansion, and those who have chosen to turn off experience gains through speaking to Behsten or Slahtz, will be placed together in separate brackets to other players."

so would folks like me who like pvp BG but don't like legion, pay subscription and play BG among ourselves? how does that work?

thanks
    I just hit 110 yesterday, normally hate questing, but this expansion is SOOO good, even the questing is fun. You are really missing out, and lots of new neat pvp features. If you plan to keep playing, get Legion - it is worth it.