Simple Artifact Guideline Image for All 3 Specs

Let me preface this, that I did not make the guidelines themselves. I purely compile the information from the great guys on the Warlock discord into one simple image.

http://i.imgur.com/nAuBrlX.jpg

I want to listen to warlock discord! Link?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by benjaminandjen View Post
    I want to listen to warlock discord! Link?
    https://discordapp.com/channels/1466...82622016356353

I'm very interested in this discord channel but I'm too dumb to make it work, any help?

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    I'm very interested in this discord channel but I'm too dumb to make it work, any help?
    pm'd you

/10char

Can you give another link please?
    to the warlock's discord
    the one you gave is out of date

https://discord.gg/0onXDymd9Wpc2CEu

There is the link to join the warlock discord.

Thanks for the link, its the same traits order I saw in the warlock profiles used for simulationcraft beta version.

Thanks!

Why Wrath of Consumption has higher priority than Harvester of Souls? As I see it, uptime wouid be really low and hardly more valuable than +19.5% SP damage to every Corruption tick.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Why Wrath of Consumption has higher priority than Harvester of Souls? As I see it, uptime wouid be really low and hardly more valuable than +19.5% SP damage to every Corruption tick.
    Because Harvester of Souls doesn't up the damage of every tick, it has a 15% chance to proc per tick. Which would indeed average to 19.5%, but on the way to Wrath of Consumption you also get passive +12% dmg on corruption and +3% overall shadow dmg, which might average out to more than the Harvester and Agony traits.
    Last edited by Duckz0rs; 2016-08-25 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckz0rs View Post
    Because Harvester of Souls doesn't up the damage of every tick, it has a 15% chance to proc per tick. Which would indeed average to 19.5%, but on the way to Wrath of Consumption you also get passive +12% dmg on corruption and +3% overall shadow dmg, which might average out to more than the Harvester and Agony traits.
    On the way to Harvester you get +12% to Agony damage, which is better than Corruption trait. Also, yeah, 19.5% is average value, but you wouldn't notice the difference with Corruption on multiple targets and high haste.

Just wondering what is the reasoning behind taking Fire from the Sky first over Master of Disaster in the destruction artifact path? On average won't incinerate be used more and thus gain more value from the increased damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Destroym View Post
    Just wondering what is the reasoning behind taking Fire from the Sky first over Master of Disaster in the destruction artifact path? On average won't incinerate be used more and thus gain more value from the increased damage?
    Incinerate is a small part of our single-target damage, while RoF is a large part of our AoE damage (depending on talents, it may be your only AoE). Since Destro is lacking in burst AoE, anything we can do to amp up our AoE damage is going to be more generally useful than a 9% damage buff to our weakest ST spell.