Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    17 years between me and the misses. Works just fine

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    17 years between me and the misses. Works just fine
    So... according to your signature that makes you 25?

Deleted
    What do you see on these pictures? No offence, but the guy looks like somebody with issue and girl is having daddy issue. This is no coincidence. And yes it can work. If you have 1million relationships, 1% of it can work and last(of course), but not better than compared to equally old couple(who are equally in the same place in life).

I only had girlfriends that are atleast 10 years older than me. And it all ends up with one common thing in the end - the very thing that made you try in first place: low selfesteem. Never ever again!
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2016-08-24 at 08:38 AM.

Never bothered me. As long as both are happy.
    My dad is also 21 years older than my mom, they've been happily married for 28 years now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    old man young woman is ok

young man old woman is disgusting
    that's pretty racist.

Older women > younger women.

Plus, sex with 40-50yo women is great! (from my experience ofc)
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post

Agreed.

But I would forever advice against being in a relationship with a woman 10-20+ years old. I say if the guy is older, it can work as the society supports it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post

There's no "better age for sex". It depends on chemistry.
    People often misunderstand that older women are better for sex. Which is because they have more experience. Sure, my 41 year old ex was better than my 17 year old ex, but the 25 year old ex was way better than both of them combined

Is what it is, it seems odd to me but I don't claim to understand how or why love works so I can't really weigh in.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    People often misunderstand that older women are better for sex. Which is because they have more experience. Sure, my 41 year old ex was better than my 17 year old ex, but the 25 year old ex was way better than both of them combined
    Or maybe your 25 year old ex just took dicks like a 42 year old?

Edit: My point is that it's highly anecdotal / subjective - but experience is the one pretty consistent dimension - and generally correlates with age.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    So... according to your signature that makes you 25?

10 char

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Agreed.

But I would forever advice against being in a relationship with a woman 10-20+ years old. I say if the guy is older, it can work as the society supports it.
    Gotta learn not to care :P But i understand your point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    that's pretty racist.
    but it's also pretty kawaii

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae
    So yeah, with that in mind I can't even imagine what it must be like dating someone with a 20 or more year gap. But nothing against it if it works for people
    As a general rule, I think it matters less as you get older. I find that my normal interaction with my fiancee tends to be focused on current events, recent events, or future events. Anything else comes up as an occasional "back in the day" kind of thing for either of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil
    Well watch out for those gardeners in 4-5 years time

Only messing...

...kind of.
    Yet were I only 36, we would joke about the same thing and with the same degree of seriousness. That's life, I choose to view it with a liberal dose of Montrose's Toast.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I say this not only because of older women = more experience.
    I also find them less entitled and crazy. And a lot more caring TBH. Its all a recipe for better sex in the end xD

People are uncomfortable with it because of the reasons behind these relationships, which are usually parental issues, gold digging or desperation. I don't think there's anything wrong with "experimenting", but you're damn right I'm going to look down on someone in a long-term relationship with someone double their age.

Deleted
    Men with younger women make sense. Men don't ever (naturally) become infertile and become better providers as they age (more money).

The opposite doesn't work out and is gross. Rotten eggs and all that.

Of course this only makes sense for huge gaps, like in the OP.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-08-24 at 09:09 AM.

Deleted
    Its considered like a huge age gape, but still: My mom is 7 years younger then my dad.
    My girlfriend is 9 years younger then me.

We don't mind it, although I have to admit, having intercourse the very first time when we were together was a bit difficult for me, due to that 9 years. (She was 21 and had never slept with anyone else)
    Now many years later we are still together, going insanely strong and soon to be married.

"When the hear knows what it wants, it knows what it wants."

Deleted
    Seeing older/younger couples never bothered me, but I operate a strict 1 year gap rule. With me being 26, dating a 24 year old makes me think "but she is too young, ain't she like 12?". Thankfully I met my fiancée in college, and we are the same age minus a few months.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Or maybe your 25 year old ex just took dicks like a 42 year old?

Edit: My point is that it's highly anecdotal / subjective - but experience is the one pretty consistent dimension - and generally correlates with age.
    I don't know. Burning passion and a tendency to "let yourself go" is also something related with age. As in "usually" it vanishes as we grow up.