Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Sylvanas is evil to most, but then again, she fits well as the Horde's leader at this time. She'll be much more effective and competent than Vol'jin ever could, at least.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah this forum amuses me.
    It never fails to uphold the endless stream of Siilvanars is evil threads, but I want to tell you Sylvanus haters a Story.
    I once thought as you did, but then Sylvannas people enlightened me.
    So join me in my educational post about Sylvanas.

They told me about the things Sylvanas did for her people. They told me about the wars she has won.
    They told me how she created her own nation and with it how she formed the Forsaken community, a community that is still growing and I know you will join us (them) too (hopefully not).

She gives the newly (mostly reluctant) risen Forsaken purpose (comically she just has to point to someone to send them on a murder spree lol) , she lets them decide to join her cause , die.. again or lets them go their own way (most likely ending up insane since.. well I wouldn't cope to be undead). She also loves her own people (bulwark) , and would never use them as tools (arrows). She also never wanted to commit sororicide (Vereesa). Besides that it has proven time (Garithos... okay he deserved none better) and time again (Wrathgate), that the Forsaken and Sylvanas are totally trustworthy and loyal (like in don't use the plague loyal). Also she would totally NEVER sacrifice someone else just to cheat her own death again (Annhylde) and again(Agatha, Arthura, Daschla). She also is fine with her lieutenants trying to negotiate instead of mindless butchering the opposition.

If all that didn't change your mind or was news to you... then I have to congratulate you. You are one of the few persons on this site which has not yet become a so called Sylvan-azi or Syl-bot.

But on a more serious note here, as some smart guy already wrote. She is indeed evil, selfish and remorseless... a trait or traits that most of the forsaken share with her.

Oh and also Mindcontrol
    PS: Because thats a topic that needs a namedrop in every Sylvanas thread from time to time.
    Last edited by OpieOP; 2016-08-26 at 01:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The name calling and anger is quite uncalled for in this thread...geesh. It's a game....no need to rage about it. It's also a known fact that both Alliance players and Horde players are loyal to their factions. It's also a know fact that they all have 2 things in common.......opinions and asses....and to Horde about Alliance and Alliance about Horde, both of these 2 things stink. That's a point you can't argue.......oh wait.....I'm sure you can.