Deleted

Question can't understand the future

Yesterday i found out that my voidy doesn't say : "Send me back", "What do you want from me?" and also "I don't like this place
    Probably because We dont know demonic language anymore.

Like why does a warlock class dev be ok about it after removing so much fun/flavor stuff of the warlocks ?
    Aff only have drain life as animation, the soulshard floating, Demo's fury horn gone, Destro burning embers glow?. Why remove it for us and give it to other classes ?????

They were happy how destro was in mop/wod only needed some tweaks (blue post), but changed it completly ???

In the past the warlock community gave a .|.. to kalgan about lifetap and it was removed. But now back in the game ???

Is it truly only to promote there new hero class that we see so much strange stuff? I rly can't understand where they want to go with warlocks.

*sorry for the grammar. Not rly good in englisch. :/
    Last edited by mmocb8215096a5; 2016-08-24 at 07:40 AM.

Deleted
    We didn't know demonic unless we were in demon form. I think warlocks should know demonic when demon hunters do, but it is kind of a minor thing. The visuals for some (most?) casters will be updated in some patch in Legion.

I agree that mechanically there are some questionable things about warlocks. I don't understand why we need to use lifetap when noone else worries about mana (Mages / hybrid utility not included), I don't understand why we don't have a baseline interrupt as the only DPS in the game, and I don't understand why we don't have any slows.

It would also have been nice with some more interaction with various spells, warlocks will probably be fine but the only time you have to think much is when picking which talents you use for a fight.

Did we really need another thread complaining about this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Degn89 View Post
    We didn't know demonic unless we were in demon form. I think warlocks should know demonic when demon hunters do, but it is kind of a minor thing. The visuals for some (most?) casters will be updated in some patch in Legion.
    We used to have Curse of Speech. While debuffed, players would type in demonic. It was quite amusing to communicate with Horde Warlocks, having debuffed each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Degn89 View Post
    I agree that mechanically there are some questionable things about warlocks. I don't understand why we need to use lifetap when noone else worries about mana (Mages / hybrid utility not included), I don't understand why we don't have a baseline interrupt as the only DPS in the game, and I don't understand why we don't have any slows.
    Because class fantasy, duh. /s