does rupture snapshot with items/skills?

say i use racial/pots/bloodlust/ does it snapshot the rupture for the full duration?

what about vendetta? say there's 2 seconds left on vendetta, and i 6cp rupture, will it keep that 20% dmg for the full duration, or will it drop once vendetta drops?

Yes rupture does snapshot for the full duration.

No Vendetta does not work with snapshot since it is a debuff on your target, not a buff on you.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Celfydd View Post
    Yes rupture does snapshot for the full duration.

No Vendetta does not work with snapshot since it is a debuff on your target, not a buff on you.
    Snapshotting was removed with WoD launch, only Feral Druids still have snapshotting mechanics to them with Tiger's Fury and the Healing Touch talent

Deleted
    As far as I know, it does only "snapshot" with Nightstalker (talent).

Quote Originally Posted by Zitrone008 View Post
    As far as I know, it does only "snapshot" with Nightstalker (talent).
    ok, it does with this at least since I tested it. Good to know about the rest. I understand the rationale for going with Weaponmaster instead of Master of Subtlety now, since you cannot snapshot a Nightblade with MoS (tested).
    Last edited by Celfydd; 2016-08-24 at 02:14 PM.

Deleted
    so...
    basicly it doesnt matter if i vendetta before using rupture? it updates the rupture damage dynamicly?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    so...
    basicly it doesnt matter if i vendetta before using rupture? it updates the rupture damage dynamicly?
    Mmhmm

Say your Rupture ticks for 100 as a hypothetical:

If you Vendetta first then toss up a 6cp Rup, it will tick for 130 until Vendetta falls off, and the rest of the ticks will be for 100
    If you Rup, then cast Vendetta halfway through (dont do this BTW) then Rup will tick for 100 until Vendetta is up, then start ticking for 130.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Is this the correct opening sequence?
    Garrote->muti/fok to 6cp->vanish->rupture->exsanguinate->vendetta
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    No, Garrote->mut(once)->rupture->mut to 6cp -> vendetta->vanish->rupture(extends to the max pandemic duration due to your initial rupture)->Exang->Kingsbane

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Stealth > garrote > mutilate > rupture > mutilate > vendetta > mutilate > if not 6 cp use FoK > vanish > rupture > exsang > KB > mut > envenom

Keep EP uptime for KB/exsang

No, it's:
    Garrote -> Rupture -> Mutilate to 5-6 combo points * -> Vanish -> Rupture -> Keep dots up (If Garrote comes off cd, pop it) -> Mutilate + Envenom spam for Elaborate Planning + Envenom uptime [Elaborate Planning < Envenom]

And for the Bleed build:
    Garrote -> Rupture -> Mutilate to 5-6 combo points * -> Vanish -> Rupture -> Exsanguinate -> Keep dots up (If Garrote comes off cd, pop it) -> Mutilate + Envenom spam for Elaborate Planning + Envenom uptime [Elaborate Planning > Envenom]

according to Rogue guide made by @Stjern

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...wdsXxQKvU/edit

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    No, it's:
    Garrote -> Rupture -> Mutilate to 5-6 combo points
    Well, your pre-rupture will be down to 4-6sec while you building cps for the second one. And max pandemic extention is 8.4, I believe. So you need like at least 2CP pre-rupture to benefit from pandemic properly.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do Stealth > Garrote > Mut > Rupture > Mut to 6 cp > Vanish > Vendetta > Rupture > Kingsbane > then start my rotation

Does the opener change in dungeons where you often won't have vanish? Like say I have exsanguinate up but not vanish, is it still worth using rupture twice for full duration?