Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7/9 HC

Done playing with the Maiden's huge orbs and moved to Avatar. He's pretty big below the waist so don't miss out, join us today!
    Last edited by Aurange; 2017-08-02 at 11:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We are about to start working on KJ after killing Avatar a week ago. Currently still looking for healers (anything that's not a priest!) or ranged DPS!
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

10+ Year Old Account
    Update: We killed Heroic Kil'Jaeden last weekend just before the hotfix nerfs and Crucible buffs released this reset. Pretty happy with our timing, it feels good to get it before they nerfed it and now it's nice and easy for the reclears.

We're in farm mode until Argus, so this is a great time to join and get caught up in time for the new raid

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump bump.

Y'know if you wanna join one of our farm raids to get a cheeky curve before Antorus at least be upfront about it. No need to come to me with sweet words and make out you want to be a long time raider then leave as soon as you grab KJ Curve :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated with Antorus stuff. Still looking for ranged DPS (more or less any class).

10+ Year Old Account
    We killed Argus heroic tonight, took like 5 pulls. A strange tier. Only Coven caused any real wipes for more than an hour or two.

Obligatory killshot:

10+ Year Old Account
    Posting a bump to this. We are especially interested in ranged DPS, or any healers who are happy with playing DPS/Heal hybrid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Giving this thread a little bump up as I've updated the OP a little and added some information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bumping for BFA recruitment.

We're in cruise mode just now (doing quick argus ganks per week) but looking for new people for next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bumpy bump

Deleted
    Hi Mirie!

I was wondering what class/role combinations you are particularly looking for going into bfa. Looking to return to raiding in bfa and want a new server and guild to call home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunae View Post
    Hi Mirie!

I was wondering what class/role combinations you are particularly looking for going into bfa. Looking to return to raiding in bfa and want a new server and guild to call home.
    Hello!

Most things are okay at this point. We're still in the early stages of planning composition for BFA and I know a fair few people haven't settled on what they will play yet.

In general, I'd be super happy with one of the following:

Mage/Shaman DPS (we have a big lack of heroism/timewarp users)
    Ranged DPS in general (our melee vs. ranged balance tends to tip towards melee)
    Any healer that's not a priest (we already have a few priests)

Melee and Tanks are possible too. Obviously if someone wants to play tank we'd be looking for someone who's quite dedicated and sure about that, if I recruit a tank I wouldn't want to have to replace them half way through the first tier (since basically if we recruited a tank I'd be asking an existing tank to go healer/DPS instead... which they'd be fine with but less fine with changing back later if the recruit leaves!). I'd also want them to be interested in tanking mythic+ because we do guild runs of that and would hope our raid tanks would be up for joining.

But we'd consider anything really - the important thing is we're looking for enthusiastic players who fit in with the guild and our goals and is looking to stick around and raid heroic with us for the expansion rather than just use us as a springboard into hardcore Mythic raids.

Deleted
    Thanks for the reply!

Im currently abroad, I will be back before bfa hits.

Ill most likely roll a druid, with possibly a shaman alt. You won't need to worry about me switching guilds, i dont have the time for mythic progression. I just really want to see the raid content this expansion.

So consider me in! And i will meet you guys soon with my balance/resto druid.

Enjoy the summer!

10+ Year Old Account
    Extra bump!

10+ Year Old Account
    Roster is looking pretty good for BFA now, but got room for a few more. Another healer might be good too.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're looking pretty filled up at the moment!

Might be able to fit one more ranged DPS or two, or a solid Havoc DH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bumping this thread!

We are in farm mode, just casually reclearing heroic each week while we wait for Zuldazar. Spots are open for a few more people who would like to raid heroic in Zuldazar raid in January!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bumping this. We're open to considering any class/role right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump and bump

10+ Year Old Account
    We have an opening for a tank, as well as DPS