Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    I guess thats why they were allied by so many non aryans and even had non whites in SS.

I bet you believe that they wanted to kill everyone who did not have blue eyes too. Why dont you read a book?
    They were useful idiots, once all the jews and gypsies and slavs were exterminated, they would have continued with the rest. So you better read some books because you obviously are not familiar with the nazi ideologie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    We are living quite peacefully together with Islam here, I don't see the problem.
    The only problem we have are with people like this:

The numbers you guys make up get bigger and bigger each week.

No, not really.
    The word terrorism has lost all meaning nowadays in the way it's used, or even worse: Not used.
    nOT A MADE UP NUMBER AT ALL, BACKED UP BY RESEARCH
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

so they used to?
    and for being black? So it was not religion thing? Damn boy looks like you roasted yourself.

You can take monkey out of jungle but you cant take jungle out of monkey.
    Does it have to be a "religion thing"? They are a religious group, that was the point. Is everyone that follows the same religion as this group in some way responsable for the acts of this group?
    Calling people "monkey" is not really helping you here.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Does it have to be a "religion thing"? They are a religious group, that was the point. Is everyone that follows the same religion as this group in some way responsable for the acts of this group?
    Muslim terrorists act according to their holy book. Christian terrorists dont.

Deleted
    Muslim terrorists act according to their holy book. Christian terrorists dont.
    The numbers of christian motivated terrorist attacks are disappearing against those of muslim terror attacks....

You are attempting to deflect here. The issue is radical Islamic terrorism, Not radical extremist Christian terrorism. The fact is a very large percentage of the worlds muslims support radical islam and the numbers are growing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    You are attempting to deflect here. The issue is radical Islamic terrorism, Not radical extremist Christian terrorism. The fact is a very large percentage of the worlds muslims support radical islam and the numbers are growing.
    Are they really? I seriously doubt that. Not trying to defend terrorism though. Lock thoes assholes up and toss away the key but to blame everyone just becuase one pperson does some really sick stuff is just not ok.

Are they really? I seriously doubt that. Not trying to defend terrorism though. Lock thoes assholes up and toss away the key but to blame everyone just because one pperson does some really sick stuff is just not ok.
    Watch that video i posted. It explains it and backs up the claims. The problem is trying to place western cultural values on life to a Middle Eastern Culture that does not have the same values. When 50% or so of the people support the Radical extremist then its safe to say its not just a few. Just because they are not self detonating does notmean they are not working towards the goals. Some just use politics and social media to achieve the same results.
    Last edited by Dystemper; 2016-08-24 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Watch that video i posted. It explains it and backs up the claims. The problem is trying to place western cultural values on life to a Middle Eastern Culture that does not have the same values. When 50% or so of the people support the Radical extremist then its safe to say its not just a few. Just because they are not self detonating does notmean they are not working towards the goals. Some just use politics and social media to achieve the same results.
    I'm not sure I wan't to take the word of some random youtuber as any kind of evidence. Even more so when the man behind it is Israeli.
    It's what you'd call "extremely biased".

I'm not sure I wan't to take the word of some random youtuber as any kind of evidence. Even more so when the man behind it is Israeli.
    It's what you'd call "extremely biased".
    That video is not made by a Israeli , and Raheel Raza is a Sunni Muslim

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately Allahu Akbar is arabic for "My motives are unclear."
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has just been a big discussion of religion.

Closing.