Trouble installing Hearthstone.

So I could not log into hearthstone on my phone. (A Samsung Note 5)

Ended up uninstalling and redownloading the game. When it first loads while unpacking/finishing installing I get an error saying there is not enough memory.
    My note 5 has a 64GB internal memeory of which 42+ is free space. However Blizzard's response is pretty much "restart your device and reinstall the game" beyond that it's "contact your phone provider"

Which I know is going to be pointless as they will just say "Everything else works but that game? It's the game, contact the game maker"

So anyone have this problem before?
    SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

15+ Year Old Account
    Have you checked that it's downloading and installing into the correct storage location (ie handset or SD card)? I had trouble with this a while back when I got a new SD, completely blank, and had space issues. Turned out it was still trying to put the app onto the handset rather than the card.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    There are some options in the Battle.net launcher settings under "Game Install/Update" with the default install directory and gameplay folders. Check those entries are correct.

Eg. on a windows PC they might be "C:\Program Files" and "C:\Program Files\Hearthstone" respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Poshadin View Post
    So I could not log into hearthstone on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    There are some options in the Battle.net launcher settings under "Game Install/Update" with the default install directory and gameplay folders. Check those entries are correct.

Eg. on a windows PC they might be "C:\Program Files" and "C:\Program Files\Hearthstone" respectively.
    Well played.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post

Quote Originally Posted by pkhs View Post
    Well played.
    Thank you .