Poll: Next, preferred feature film?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Warcraft sequel because I want to see Ner'zhul in Beyond the Dark Portal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krieger View Post
    It really was. Beautiful art, rich story. This is why I think that Blizzard should focus on that instead of something like a Warcraft (sequel), Diablo, or Star Craft live-action.
    Hnnng... I still wanna see the last two of the Warcraft movies come to life, but I wouldn't mind a splitter movie in between. You know, Warcraft -> Overwatch Movie -> Warcraft 2 -> Diablo Movie -> Warcraft 3

^^ I'm a nerd with dreams!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Hnnng... I still wanna see the last two of the Warcraft movies come to life, but I wouldn't mind a splitter movie in between. You know, Warcraft -> Overwatch Movie -> Warcraft 2 -> Diablo Movie -> Warcraft 3

^^ I'm a nerd with dreams!
    I could go forever without seeing another Warcraft movie. I am just getting more and more biased against movies. They just don't make much sense anymore for this genre of story telling. Too expensive to make, too short on time (1.5->2,5 hrs, after a multiple year wait, yuck). Television and web series seem a lot more lucrative for both the creator and the consumer. I would take a drop in quality for an increase in content and story, as well as frequency.
    Orc Warrior/Undead Priest/Undead Ruuge/???

Not linking my armory because i like to be anonymuuse, although if you need me you can normally find me here. Krieger !W79kXUqA/6

Why not both? Blizzard cinematic universe!!!

Deleted
    If I had to pick between these 2: Warcraft over Diablo, without a doubt.

If I could chose anything, I'd have them make a 2 hour long Overwatch "short". These things are amazing! The Last Bastion is some of the finest Blizzard storytelling I've seen up to date.