Need the names of all default Blizzard fonts and where they are used!

I installed ElvUI a few days ago and am loving it to bits, but I managed to change the fonts across the board and some of said fonts are very irritating to my eyes.

Now I'm trying to restore the fonts seen on items (stack count), the Interface menu (Esc menu) and all that good stuff. Anyone got a good grasp on the original fonts and what areas of the game they're used for?

So far I've gathered that Friz Quadrata is used, but not sure if it applies to everything (interface text, quest texts, clock, mail etc) or just items in your bags...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-08-24 at 07:43 PM.

Deleted
    I have no answer for topic but this made me realize that i still have same font-change addon that i downloaded back in classic/tbc... judging by the changelog.txt, it's last update is 9 year old in next month.

http://wowprogramming.com/docs/widge...stance/SetFont

Fonts\\FRIZQT__.TTF - Friz Quadrata, used by default for player names and most UI text
    Fonts\\ARIALN.TTF - Arial Narrow, used by default for chat windows, action button numbers, etc.
    Fonts\\skurri.ttf - Skurri, used by default for incoming damage/parry/miss/etc indicators on the Player and Pet frames
    Fonts\\MORPHEUS.ttf - Morpheus, used by default for quest title headers, mail, and readable in-game objects.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.