Page 1 of 20
... LastLast
    Deleted

Letter to Blizzard: WoW Account almost with 10 years & the need of Character Changes

Letter to Blizzard: WoW Account almost with 10 years & the need of Character Changes

First part - The Problem

I have a WoW account almost with 10 years old and I need to reconfigure my characters to play Legion Expansion.

It was with much effort and dedication that I reach with 7 chars at level 100 and another other 3 over 90, all in the same realm.

My problem is that I need to do 4 Faction Changes + 4 Race Changes to adjust this old account and this has a cost of 180 € and if we add the price of Legion Expansion (€ 44.99 or € 59.99), all these costs will be between € 224.99 and € 239.99. This is too much for those who just want to play a game with all the characters they have (and we lose the interest when not playing with them all).

I know I can create new char in a connected realm (as I did), because it is impossible to pay so much, but that way I will lose all achievments I could get and many items that are associated with the initial characters.

I know that Blizzard Support can't do anything. They said that sometimes Blizzard lower the prices of characters changes.

Observation: I play WoW since February 2007 and until today, I never had the oportunity to review my characters because this problem.

Second part - My Proposal

First of all, I think that it should be given the option for players to review their characters every 5 years of the account renewal (Only 1 day to make all changes that the account need).

As an unsubscriber at the moment, I want to post here to make Blizzard think if they could facilitate something.

For example:

- Assume that we want to change all the 12 characters (12 * 25€ = 300€)

Maybe you could make a package like this:

- 12 months of subscription (12 * 12.99€ = 155.88);
    - Legion - Deluxe Edition (69.99€);
    - Will be offered 1 day to make any character changes you need.

Total price: 225.87€

Third part - Some of your comments

Quote Originally Posted by Emode View Post
    They should just sell a modification day on the cash shop, where you can make unlimited changes to your characters for 24 hours, make it £40-£50 or something.
    I really have to agree with you on that!

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabii View Post
    as someone with an account nearly 12 years old

no you don't need this.
    Yeah, but I think 100% of people can admit, locking characters behind these kinds of charges is a pretty archaic process. I mean, a name change is $10? Lol.

... I mean, if they let you undelete a character every 30 days, how come I can't transfer a character every 30/90 days. That debunks the whole "People would be switching all the time" nonsense. And changing your character's name shouldn't be something that costs money.
    Let me say that even agreeing with you, I'm not against charging this services, but I am strongly against discrimination by the absurd prices that are practiced. If I was a rich person I would not have any problem.

Thank you
    Last edited by mmocee9ecebf93; 2016-08-27 at 10:32 AM.

Letter to Blizzard..

Not on Blizzard forum.

See the problem?

7+ Year Old Account
    1, this is mmochamp they are not going to look here at all

2. you dont need to do any faction/race changes to play legion so suck it up....
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Seconded

Almost all my main characters are on a PvP server where the Alliance side is dead. We're talking 99.99% Horde here and almost no Alliance. It has been so much of a pain when I last played in WoD that it made me quit the game. I'm not gonna dish out 200 bucks to transfer 10 characters away from there. I started a Demon Hunter on a new realm, and I'm gonna play in Legion, but whether I'll be able to play all of my characters or not will be a deciding factor in how long I will stay subbed.

Do you want my money or not?
    Last edited by mmoc58c3f6ef37; 2016-08-24 at 07:47 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    All I saw was the word 'need', then I stopped reading.

you don't need any of that.

I wouldn't mind it, but some servers would die off quickly. Secondly you are on the wrong site to propose nonsense to blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Blizzard reads these forums, they even have special Blizzard accounts here. Inform yourself.

2. you dont need to do any faction/race changes to play legion so suck it up....
    "I have not read the OP at all."

15+ Year Old Account
    also, why the hell can't you just reroll?

fucking invasion XP is INSANE. you could easily have 3-5 100s by next Tuesday.

Wrong.

Correct
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shewkoi View Post
    All I saw was the word 'need', then I stopped reading.

you don't need any of that.
    Go away blizzdrone.

Shit, i doubt they would reply to it on their forums either

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baladeosso View Post

First part - The Problem

I have a WoW account almost with 10 years old and I need to reconfigure my characters to play Legion Expansion.

It was with much effort and dedication that I reach with 7 chars at level 100 and another other 3 over 90, all in the same realm.

My problem is that I need to do 4 Faction Changes + 4 Race Changes to adjust this old account and this has a cost of 180 € and if we add the price of Legion Expansion (€ 44.99 or € 59.99), all these costs will be between € 224.99 and € 239.99. This is too much for those who just want to play a game with all the characters they have (and we lose the interest when not playing with them all).

I know I can create new char in a connected realm (as I did), because it is impossible to pay so much, but that way I will lose all achievments I could get and many items that are associated with the initial characters.

I know that Blizzard Support can't do anything. They said that sometimes Blizzard lower the prices of characters changes.

Observation: I play WoW since February 2007 and until today, I never had the oportunity to review my characters because this problem.

Second part - My Proposal

First of all, I think that it should be given the option for players to review their characters every 5 years of the account renewal (Only 1 day to make all changes that the account need).

As an unsubscriber at the moment, I want to post here to make Blizzard think if they could facilitate something.

For example:

- Assume that we want to change all the 12 characters (12 * 25€ = 300€)

Maybe you could make a package like this:

- 12 months of subscription (12 * 12.99€ = 155.88);
    - Legion - Deluxe Edition (69.99€);
    - Will be offered 1 day to make any character changes you need.

Total price: 225.87€

Third part - Is your sugestions to the problem

Thank you
    1) I think you have confused the words 'need' and 'want'... you dont NEED anything... you WANT something.

2) how would you 'lose' your achievements? if its still the SAME battle.net account, then you lose nothing.

3) You've admitted that you aren't currently subscribed, why should Blizzard GIVE you any discounts for their services?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Stopped reading at 'Almost 10 years'.

But good luck getting this changed (seriously)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shewkoi View Post
    also, why the hell can't you just reroll?

fucking invasion XP is INSANE. you could easily have 3-5 100s by next Tuesday.
    Are you legitimately retarded?

Yeah reroll all characters, sure. Did you even read the OP? He said he's tied to those characters because of achievements and stuff.

Deleted
    why does everyone here enjoy trying to prove people wrong or keep repeating each other about one mistake

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meridas View Post
    Blizzard reads these forums, they even have special Blizzard accounts here. Inform yourself.

"the need of Character Changes" his litteral title....

also read my post 2 below this one

Deleted
    Seconded

Almost all my main characters are on PvP server where the Alliance side is dead. We're talking 99.99% Horde here and almost no Alliance. It has been so much of a pain when I last played in WoD that it made me quit the game. I'm not gonna dish out 200 bucks to transfer 10 characters away from there. I started a Demon Hunter on a new realm, and I'm gonna play in Legion, but whether I'll be able to play all of my characters or not will be a deciding factor in how long I will stay subbed.

Do you want my money or not?
    Didn't they "macroserver" most of the imbalanced population ones? I say this because my server "EU-Zul'jin) was merged with 3 lesser populated servers (Uldum, Shen'dralar and Sanguino).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Wrong.

Correct
    yes because he contacted BLIZZARD SUPPORT and they said no... so hes now asking on MMOchamp, and they will tottaly say yes here where they said no when he talked to support directly

The OP didn't actually state why he "needed" to do faction changes, even ignoring the fact that nobody ever needs to do a faction or race change.

7+ Year Old Account
    Are you legitimately retarded?

Yeah reroll all characters, sure. Did you even read the OP? He said he's tied to those characters because of achievements and stuff.
    he wont lose anything... when you delete a charecter you used to the lose the items they had, but now allmost everything is bound, and he doesent need to delete them, he can move him but hes saying he NEEDS to move them... not WANTS to move them... and that is the reality...