Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meridas View Post
    Seconded

Almost all my main characters are on a PvP server where the Alliance side is dead. We're talking 99.99% Horde here and almost no Alliance. It has been so much of a pain when I last played in WoD that it made me quit the game. I'm not gonna dish out 200 bucks to transfer 10 characters away from there. I started a Demon Hunter on a new realm, and I'm gonna play in Legion, but whether I'll be able to play all of my characters or not will be a deciding factor in how long I will stay subbed.

Do you want my money or not?
    Are you the OP? I am confused... Also if you have started a demon hunter they already HAVE your money.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    The OP didn't actually state why he "needed" to do faction changes, even ignoring the fact that nobody ever needs to do a faction or race change.
    if their guild was transferering and they needed to follow then maybe i would say "need" but 4 chars race and faction transfer.... and he can just make new toons, he doesent need to transfer those ones
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Are you legitimately retarded?
    Why so angry?

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard reads these forums, they even have special Blizzard accounts here. Inform yourself.
    yes they read it, but simply not as much as the official forum.

you have more luck getting noticed if you write it there, not here.

Formerly known as Arafal

Honestly with everything account wide there's not a whole lot keeping you from rolling a new toon. Why do you *need* a faction change? Right now during invasions you can roll a brand new toon and get it to 700+ ilvl in under 24 hours.
    SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard reads these forums, they even have special Blizzard accounts here. Inform yourself.

"I have not read the OP at all."
    Sure, Blizzard employees read the forums here, they might even have special accounts, but you might want to inform yourself that this isn't Blizzard support, and you aren't LIKELY to get an answer from Blizzard here.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seconded

Almost all my main characters are on a PvP server where the Alliance side is dead. We're talking 99.99% Horde here and almost no Alliance. It has been so much of a pain when I last played in WoD that it made me quit the game. I'm not gonna dish out 200 bucks to transfer 10 characters away from there. I started a Demon Hunter on a new realm, and I'm gonna play in Legion, but whether I'll be able to play all of my characters or not will be a deciding factor in how long I will stay subbed.

Do you want my money or not?
    lol your fault, you on a server you dont like, well either make new toons on a new server, or fork up the money to transfer, or just go "eh whatever who cares" like "omfg 200$ is so much" like dude...

save up 50$ a month (not much) and transfer 2 chars each month... like dude

are you 12 and have no job? why else would you go "im not going to pay 200$ for anything"

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just a piece of advice,

Never do a public letter requesting economic help to do one of this procedures. They would never do it, because it means that they have to do it for every other player.

Either way I wish you good luck because you would need it for such thing to ever happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go away blizzdrone.
    Why do you attack other posters?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    yes they read it, but simply not as much as the official forum.

you have more luck getting noticed if you write it there, not here.
    he contacted blizzard support and got a no, so he decided the next best step would be to post here

Blizzard isn't known for giving up money, wouldn't get your hopes up.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah reroll all characters, sure. Did you even read the OP? He said he's tied to those characters because of achievements and stuff.
    Really calling someone names? Nearly all achievements and anything else is account wide now... or have forgotten?

OTHER MMO'S DOES THESE SERVICES FOR FREE, AND INSTANT. With blizzard we haft to pay a normal game price + wait....

They are just milking us dry and its disgusting.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Who is "we". If you are telling blizz that you are account sharing they'd rather close your "almost 10 year account" than gift you 12 factionchanges.

Yeah reroll all characters, sure. Did you even read the OP? He said he's tied to those characters because of achievements and stuff.
    Most if not all things of minute significance are accountwide.

Quote Originally Posted by Khubbo View Post
    why does everyone here enjoy trying to prove people wrong or keep repeating each other about one mistake
    Beeing possitive isn't fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    OTHER MMO'S DOES THESE SERVICES FOR FREE, AND INSTANT. With blizzard we haft to pay a normal game price + wait....

You are still free to play "other MMOs"...
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2016-08-24 at 08:06 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Shit, i doubt they would reply to it on their forums either
    well he contacted blizzard support directly and they siad no, so his next best option was posting here of corse

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khubbo View Post
    why does everyone here enjoy trying to prove people wrong or keep repeating each other about one mistake
    because somone has posted to the scource themselves "blizzard support" and begged for allmost 200$ of free money, then they said no
    so they came here, and are now asking blizz through a third party website for 200$

Deleted
    They really need to offer a Bulkchar Transfer/Change. I would like to change all my Chars from Horde to Alliance, but I'm not paying fucking 500€ o_0

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Really calling someone names? Nearly all achievements and anything else is account wide now... or have forgotten?
    i really think we should just ignore him.
    each day he throws out negativity like his life is dependent on it.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Why do people think they are so damn important?
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1, this is mmochamp they are not going to look here at all

2. you dont need to do any faction/race changes to play legion so suck it up....
    Pretty much this.

Or re-sub and do some invasions on lowbies on the server/faction you want. Should be semi-painless to get to 100 on one or two by Legion. Then you also get that 100 boost.

None of what you posted you actually need. And it's not Blizzard's fault you played where you did before...

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post

examples? most of these allow for only one each X months, and only because leveling is super duper hard there, here its so easy you can easily just level a new toon, now more then ever

also yeah lets just let everyone transfer all the time for free, or better yet lets remove servers all together since its basicly the same thing
    that way there is no more community as all X million people will be on every server all the time