A little question about RtB

Dear membs

I am currently enjoying Outlaw soooo sooo much! I'm very fond of the RNG, the moment I get 2+ buffs where one of them is True Bearing is godlike. I have to say that I am shocked to see how fast my Adrenaline Rush comes off Cd.

Though, I was wondering something about RtB, which more people are wondering as well.

When do you reroll on RtB?
    Do you keep going for 2 buffs, no matter what they are?
    Is a single True Bearing enough to get better DPS?

I'd love to get a bit of details regarding this question/statement ^^

Have you tried searching?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Yes I have, Icy-Veins doesn't really give me a clear explanation. Besides that YouTube is full of PvP guides of outlaw and then again, something called InfexiousGaming (I thought?) was just plain outdated, where there still was a HoT in RtB. So unfortunately, I can't seem to find anything.

I meant searching this very forum.
    -Voltaire
    winning

Yes I have. Instead of just commenting about me having to search, you could better provide me an answer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasin View Post
    Yes I have. Instead of just commenting about me having to search, you could better provide me an answer.
    You'll come to know that many people would rather complain about you not searching than actually helping.

The only times I reroll are if I get one buff that isn't Broadside/True Bearing. Not sure how legit that is in the grand scheme of things, but that's just what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskwyre View Post
    You'll come to know that many people would rather complain about you not searching than actually helping.

The only times I reroll are if I get one buff that isn't Broadside/True Bearing. Not sure how legit that is in the grand scheme of things, but that's just what I do.
    you cant blame people for growing bored of repeating the same thing 50 times

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    you cant blame people for growing bored of repeating the same thing 50 times
    Then don't post. Simple as that. Don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Of what I've read, the general rule is reroll till you get atleast 2 buffs. No matter which.
    Sucks when you reroll like 10 times and only get 1 buff tho. RNG ftl.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskwyre View Post
    Then don't post. Simple as that. Don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all!
    So, what if you have a superfluous question?
    Shouldn't common sense dictate that you don't ask at all if you haven't made at least the least possible effort to help yourself?
    If one is too stupid to use the search tool proper, why not stick to reading icy veins and run LFR?

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-08-25 at 09:13 PM.
    -Voltaire
    winning

10+ Year Old Account
    Reroll until you have 2+ Buffs and you're good. But yeah, reading the last 3 Pages of the Outlaw Thread would have told you the same, plus there is even a nice Picture with Simcraft Results to look at. ^^
    Last edited by Illumy; 2016-08-25 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illumy View Post
    Reroll until you have 2+ Buffs and you're good. But yeah, reading the last 3 Pages of the Outlaw Thread would have told you the same, plus there is even a nice Picture with Simcraft Results to look at. ^^
    Alright, thank you very much

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    So, what if you have a superfluous question?
    Shouldn't common sense dictate that you don't ask at all if you haven't made at least the least possible effort to help yourself?
    If one is too stupid to use the search tool proper, why not stick to reading icy veins and run LFR?
    Great attitude there, buddy. You must be one hell of a person to hang out with.

Deleted
    Can recomend read the outlaw thread on the forum. Its wery easy to find no searchtool needed, just look 1st page rogue forums. A lot more good stuff can be found in the thread aswell. If you wonder more about outlaw you can even post questions in the thread. Gl hope it help.

Alright, thank you very much

- - - Updated - - -

Great attitude there, buddy. You must be one hell of a person to hang out with.
    I'd rather mingle with uncouth, but motivated persons then the lazy and pandered.
    -Voltaire
    winning

I'd rather mingle with uncouth, but motivated persons then the lazy and pandered.
    Good for you. Next time, don't even bother to comment, makes you look like a douchebag.
    Thanks to those telling me exactly where to look at, been a great sport.

Good for you. Next time, don't even bother to comment, makes you look like a douchebag.
    Thanks to those telling me exactly where to look at, been a great sport.
    There is no superior moral ground for you to occupy, unless "needs directions" now is a higher state of conscience.
    You're not obliged to help yourself, i'm not obliged to be nice to you.
    -Voltaire
    winning

There is no superior moral ground for you to occupy, unless "needs directions" now is a higher state of conscience.
    You're not obliged to help yourself, i'm not obliged to be nice to you.
    Douchebag...

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-08-25 at 01:55 PM.

Deleted
    Hi Chasin

If you are using weak auras, I would recommend this string - you can further modify it yourself if interested:
    http://pastebin.com/62keiA4q

If you don't use weak auras, you can apply the logic into your considerations when playing. The logic is that you want at least 2 of the buffs. Some are more preferable than others - especially Shark Infested Waters - but I am sure you can read further into that via the forums.

Happy rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Falx View Post
    Hi Chasin

If you are using weak auras, I would recommend this string - you can further modify it yourself if interested:
    http://pastebin.com/62keiA4q

If you don't use weak auras, you can apply the logic into your considerations when playing. The logic is that you want at least 2 of the buffs. Some are more preferable than others - especially Shark Infested Waters - but I am sure you can read further into that via the forums.

Happy rolling.
    Thank you very much! Will definitely use these for tonight's raid, used to play lock but rerolling rogue for Legion ^^

Since the answer has been given, no need to keep the discussion going further. Closing.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.