Internet acting strange/slow

Ever since last night or so, my internet's been acting up, in that web pages and images are loading really slowly, at random.

And it's a strange kind of loading, like for example with images, it'll load 15% of the image and then stop for like 6 seconds, and then load the rest of it instantly.

And it just does this at random. Sometimes everything loads fine, other times everything loads slow as shit. It doesn't seem to be specific to any one site, it's happening everywhere.

Games aren't lagging though, it's just webpages/images loading slowly.

I did a Speedtest, and it's showing normal results (84mbps down, 91mbps up)

I've tried powercycling the router and flushing the DNS cache, neither of those worked.

Using a wired connection, so it's not wireless interference.

Any ideas what's going on?

First thing I'd try...

Clear all browsing history (cache, history, cookies). You can do this in the browser or use CCleaner.

I did clear my cache, about a week ago. This only started happening yesterday though.

I'm not sure how browsing history or cookies would be making every single page randomly load slowly, however.

What browser are you using? And try running incognito (or whatever browser your using's version of that).

Not sure it is related, but can't hurt to take a look http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/windows...-computer-try/