Building a new pc, need some help

Hi guys, i'm building a new pc and i'm kind of a noob when it comes down to stuff like this, so i want to make sure everything is ok. I already have an Energon EPS 650W power supply, WESTERN DIGITAL WD5000AAKX hard drive, and i'm looking to buy:
    Spire X2 ISOLATIC, ATX Full Tower case
    Intel® Core™ I5-6500, 3.2GHz, Skylake-S, 6MB, Socket 1151
    MSI B150 GAMING M3, Socket 1151 motherboard
    HyperX Fury Black 8GB, DDR4, 2133MHz, CL14, 1.2V memory
    GIGABYTE GeForce® GTX 750 Ti OC WindForce 2X, 2GB GDDR5, 128-bit
    I want to know if all these parts are compatible with each other. The motherboard says it support sata 3, but looking at the hard drive specifications, it doesn't say it is sata 3, just sata simple. Are they compatible?
    Also, atm i have a middle tower case, and the power supply cables are tied up in a node in the middle of the case, so i guess they are long enough for a full tower case?
    Thanks in advance

For future reference, post builds in the proper section: http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/3...d-Upgrade-Help

Yes everything will work.

Few things:

Your motherboard supports SATA 6GB/s and below, your hard drive is SATA 6GB/s, so you are fine there.
    Consider a different graphics card. That card is now 2 years old and they just released the newest 10 series graphics cards (which are significantly better).

Also put it all together using PCPartPicker. It's an extremely helpful website when building computers.