Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisdkramer View Post
    Depending on the size of your action bars, you could use that addon everyone uses to put cooldown text on them but not the weakauras since they're smaller.
    Thanks for your answer.
    I ended up downloading omnicc and disabled cooldowns for weakauras. Used this guide and used WeakAurasCooldown as the rule.
    This disabled omnicc for weak auras.

Would be nice if you could disable it for only one group if anyone has a solution for this.

Another question is if it is possible to keep the "Shadow Word: Death" icon visible but greyed out if not usable.

Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    Thanks for your answer.
    I ended up downloading omnicc and disabled cooldowns for weakauras. Used this guide and used WeakAurasCooldown as the rule.
    This disabled omnicc for weak auras.

Would be nice if you could disable it for only one group if anyone has a solution for this.

Another question is if it is possible to keep the "Shadow Word: Death" icon visible but greyed out if not usable.
    Oh cool didn't know you could do that with omnicc

I think if you delete the second trigger for SWD it'll do that but I'm not sure. Will test later and let you knowhow to do it if that doesn't work

Deleted
    I think if you delete the second trigger for SWD it'll do that but I'm not sure. Will test later and let you knowhow to do it if that doesn't work
    Tried that, problem is the icon looks like you could use the spell all the time

Edit: Worked around it with a <20% trigger and duplicating it with a <35% trigger with load options for both with the corresponding talents
    A solution that stays all the time would be nice tho
    Last edited by mmoc2e5b8dbff7; 2016-08-29 at 04:43 PM.

So first, specify the spellID under actions

Next, replace the color function under Animations with this:

Code:
    function(progress, r1, g1, b1, a1, r2, g2, b2, a2)    
        aura_env.usableAbility = select(7,GetSpellInfo(aura_env.spellName))
        if aura_env.usableAbility then
            if aura_env.spellID then
                aura_env.baseCD = GetSpellBaseCooldown(aura_env.spellID)
            end
        end
        if  aura_env.usable and not aura_env.count  and aura_env.charges and aura_env.charges >= 1 then
            aura_env.colorCharges = (1 - ((aura_env.maxCharges - aura_env.charges)/5))
            if aura_env.colorCharges <= .5 then aura_env.colorCharges = .5 end
            return aura_env.colorCharges,aura_env.colorCharges,aura_env.colorCharges,1
        elseif aura_env.trackAura and aura_env.durationAura and aura_env.durationAura > 0 then
            return r2,g2,b2,a2
        elseif aura_env.duration ~= nil and aura_env.duration >= 2 then 
            return r1,b1,g1,a1
        elseif aura_env.usableAbility and not aura_env.usable and (not aura_env.buffName or aura_env.buffName ~= aura_env.spellName)then
            return .5,.5,1,a1
        elseif aura_env.usableAbility and aura_env.duration  and aura_env.duration == 0 and (not aura_env.baseCD or aura_env.baseCD >= 2000)then
            return 1,1,1,1
        else 
            return r1,b1,g1,a1
        end
    end
    Its only a minor tweak and I'll have to bug test it on other abilities but I think that'll be the new color function for everything going forward

Let me know if it doesnt work as expected

Deleted
    That works. Thank you

Hello! This is really awesome, and I kind of want to know what unit frames you're using too. This might be more of a WeakAura specific question, but is there a way to resize things easily? It's just a little too small for me.

As for suggestions, the Windwalker side of things could use a Hit Combo counter. It's an important part of the rotation to not use the same ability twice.

Edit: Oh it's also missing something for Strike of the Windlord.

Edit: Derp! Saw you can dupe them and make your own. This works for Strike of the Windlord etc. Spinning Crane Kick isn't working correctly for some reason, and I'm wondering how I could keep the stacks from the normal action bar on there. Still no way I can see to get Hit Combo to work?
    Last edited by Akeche; 2016-08-31 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akeche View Post
    Edit: Derp! Saw you can dupe them and make your own. This works for Strike of the Windlord etc. Spinning Crane Kick isn't working correctly for some reason, and I'm wondering how I could keep the stacks from the normal action bar on there. Still no way I can see to get Hit Combo to work?
    Hit combo works as expected; put it under spell name, set trackAura to true, and then because its a talent and not a spellbook ability you'll have to specify the spellID at the bottom (its 196740)

For now, for that functionality for SCK, it needs to be custom coded into the display text. I may automate it but very few abilities work off total debuffed targets /shrug

anyway, import this one:

Code:
    d80WsaGiHkxIiqFsQOmka6uayvsfsVsQazwsPULGQDbPFjvOAyePoMaTmb0ZurPPja6AsLABeb9nbGXreW5KkQMNur4Esj7tffhufvlKiYdfuMOa0fLksTrIq(irunsIqvNuQKwPcVuQeMPub4MsfIDkv5NsfudLiuwQkIEQknvHYvjIYxLkrNvQiAUsfj7fQ)sudM6WIwSuvpgutwkUSKnRcFgIgneoTIwTubPxRI0Sb52aA3k9BsnCb54sfklxvphOPt46KSDH8DHQgVkcNNiz9eHkVxQGy(sfq3xQa1(rJdIJHVaX3g8TbhdFHvGcnWy1je47HAHft9ciaCqtttppOt1NY1gH2O(um1lDUn0P6t5AJqRteA(PyQ3ytGfDUn0P6t5AJqBuFkM6L(mTOdKwGOwAoOPPPPPPPt1NY1gHcR1qn64x6w0P6t5AJqRteA(PyQ3ytGfD40sEjInbwacaDhenA3CqtttttttppOt1NY1gHcR1qn64x6Z0IwcLMwGOwoOPPPPPPPPPPPt1NY1gHcR1qn64x6w0GIFUirp0pWuayCsquPpagxBAat1NY1gHcR1qn64x6ooTeknaaWbnnnnnnnDbbwZd6u9PCTrOWAnuJo(LUt0IwAAbIAPt1NY1gHcR1qn64x6w0stZbnnnnnnnDbbw0P6t5AJqH1AOgD8lDlAqXpxKOh6hykamojiQ0hX1MgWu9PCTrOWAnuJo(faaO5GMMMMMMMU2goOPPPliWIdAAAAAAA6u9PCTrOWAnuJo(LUfDC0XXbnnnDTnCqtttppOxTGovFkxBekmI8rwG06NgWu9PCTrOaZtegI8rwG052qNQpLRncfyEIWqKpYcKUvl6GaqRFAat1NY1gHcJiFKfiDUn0P6t5AJqHrKpYcKUvlAPbGwGOwAoOPPPPPPPt1NY1gHcJiFK1jlH6x6w0Xrhhh0000feyrNQpLRncfgr(iRtwc1V0TOt1NY1gHcJiFKfih000012Wbnnnnh0000CqtttNQpLRncf(ZTUIe(uq6w0sEjUHkiOW0QvayC3qZDNls6W(Cl6UycFACaWbnnn98GovFkxBek8NBDfj8PG052qNQpLRncf(ZTUIe(uq6Z0IoiTarTCqtttttttNQpLRncfgr(iRtwc1V0TOt1NY1gHc)5wxrcFkih000CqtttxBdh0000Fju)sNQpLRncfwRHA0XV0OO0X1P2o1ghnkkDQ(uU2iuye5JSozju)sRFAP5O2go4Gd8vTIFIez94y4lScuObIVhQfwm1lGaWbnnn9xc1V0D55Ysw)6t1NYs2k(jsK1diaCuBdwGVjSygvX(jsK13r0nfUx4bLgFZDcmft9IJHVaZ5IJHVGWjujfUxq8fwdP)tILOU7CjSZdWaiac29zdgGbkDaei(i8Upl(kKkuHVWkqHgi(EcCpPXxfyjdRH0pws4BcfcrI7jn(cRH0VKWsKe2Te25DE3bqqPpBa2Tei4zdeFeE3NfFLc3tA8fwdP)ZX9cIVWAi9l54EbXxynK(JjvOcFHvGcnq8fwdPFjsTW47xc1V0hQfwm1lGHEnYVabBt)bBtJmyB6(bBtNbBt)b2MgzGTP7hyB6mqaOPPP5GMMMovFkxBeQcm7dvN3Fcnfsr3IgSGkybGbqBjVe3qfeux3dnGP6t5AJqbdvqq9sGfaaWbnnn98GovFkxBeQcm7dvN3Fcnfsrlqulh00000000Zd6u9PCTrOGHkiOUgqAbIA5GMMMMMMMMMMMovFkxBeA)eSclG0TOL8sCdvqqskbRW0AOgD8lGP6t5AJqbdvqqDnGaWbnnnnnnnDTnCqtttxBdh0000CqtttZbnnn98GE1c6u9PCTrOWA1kOPZTHovFkxBekmI8rwG052qNQpLRncfgr(ilq6Z0IoiDUn0P6t5AJqvGzFOIwGOwoOPPPPP5GMMMMMMMovFkxBekSgs)HHiFKfiDlAadshonGaMQpLRncfyEIWqKpYcKoC6u9PCTrOWiYhzbcqhVBaaGdAAAAAAA65bDQ(uU2iuynK(ddr(ilq6orlA0UPfiQLovFkxBekSgs)HHiFKfiDlA0UPRTHdAAAAAAA6VeQFPt1NY1gHcRH0FyiYhzb2ovFkxBekSgs)HHiFKfy7u9PCTrOWAi9hgI8rwGTdYbnnnDbbwZd6u9PCTrOIpHp9C1N052qNQpLRncTr9PyQ3ZvFsNBdDQ(uU2i0g1NIPEpx9j9zOLMwGOwoOPP5GMMMMMMM(lH6x6pW2idSD)aBNbYbnnnDbbwZd6u9PCTrOnQpft9stNBdDQ(uU2i0g1NIPEPptl6aPfiQLMdAAoOPPPPPPP)sO(L(d2UFW2id2odYbnnnDbbwZd6u9PCTrOkWSpuDE)j0uifDUn0RwqNQpLRncvbM9Hk6CBObC1c6u9PCTrO9vhh9sGfT(Pt1NY1gH2xDC0lbw0SdSfDQ(uU2iuWqfeuVeybGarTCqtttttZbnnnnnnn9xc1V0OD3gT72OD3gTBoOPPPliWAEqNQpLRncvbM9HQZ7pHMcPOZTHovFkxBeAJ6tXuV0052qNQpLRncTr9PyQx6wTOLMo3gAaxTGovFkxBeA)eSclG06NovFkxBeA)eSclG0NPfDGslT0aiqulh00000Cqttttttt)Lq9lDW2bBhSDqoOPPPliWIMdAAAAAAoOPPPPPPP)sO(L(d2UFW2id2odYbnnnDTnCuBdhCGVVwKIc3tA8Tr9PyQx8ni(ccNq1jW9cIf47XCNGiWXWxHuHk8n0xGLaFd9fyjWxqOzt1xleAGybwGVIFIez94y4RqQqf(cRafAG4lScuObklKkuHVGIuOaXxyfOqdmGQpft9IVhQfwm1lGaWbnnn9xc1V0D55Ysw)6t1NYbu9PyQxabGJABWxyfOqdSRW6fFpulSyQxabGdAAA6VeQFP7YZLLS(1NQpL7kSEbeaoQTHdo4Gdo4Gdo4Gdo4Gdo4Gdo4GdoWxyef8P4Rkutkk8fwbk0aX3d1clM6fqa4GMMM(lH6x6U8CzjRF9P6t5y)ejY6beaoQTHdo4Gdo4Gdo4Gdo4Gdo4Gdo4Gdo4Gdo4Gdo4GdoWxyfOqdugXSPWxXey1Gf47HEf4Relg9nxq6E5)64Xxe1ejcbUxGsa8fsNn4y4RcSK3kQECF8vKq1kWXWxGkiXehdlWc8fmubJJHVGZfjuH7DwSaFHHsqqCm8fCUiHk8TJ0H71fyb(QalzyOeeelj891qfog(cubjM4yybwGVnZJJjScsifog(cubjM4yybwGVHIcjsOAf4y4lqfKyIJHfyb(EKWIPEXXWxGkiXehdlWc89t4chdFbQGetCmSalWxfyjdgQGXsclW3d9kUtjUc3lOeIVntWqqPuxrcFki(kbHX3Vqo1BmPcv47ewV47CNczynWqqLOAW9cIVGIe(uqjMEUc8nSoDVyD6tIVZg89gAU7Crsh2NBr3ft4tP7ODu6WuGcnq8n(zJabUxGsa8fwdPFCmCVae3tA0UXc8DvaJ9tKiRhe3li(o3O6blSKW3ewm1liog(o3PahdFB0YWkqHgiws4lScuObIVP6t5AJqbdvqq9sGfDl64UHM7oxK0H95w0DXe(04OdpC6EjWIwFqN9NqtHuTP7RooAth61WTP1pTiHQvql00IpHpLdos1NY1gHk(e(0ZvFs3Iw8QIo8WPJ9j8P0ssDCqZrQ(uU2i0(QJJEjWIUf9oHOdpC6UEqlj1XbnIeKoPBMhh1xRGEtGfnmICrw0hVgi9oHOfA6otsQJd6EjWQZ4GJu9PCTrOF1XuZVKi9dKUf9rcbw00HhoT4vf98GwkTIo(Cf0tbTqtRxiPObrOJNwfIEEqlLw1zFrpxAbIIgw)FblOp0pqos1NY1gHEOFGNS6yQ5xn0TO7qItIxbmx9SHwI0pW46GPPdpC6oPwrNqGAAezurl00GHk45Hu0XJycJGoojs)aP7LaR4aeeaAe1xCKQpLRncfmubb11as3IENq0HhoDhUxhqNKEl4cemFPOp0pD2FcnfZcKwGif0n6TZe0zOqv(0ZLwkT6Pbdvqq916trPLykbTarrdgQGGO7AaPruF1MUGalAOkJk6eKENqCWbhybwGVntWou1clMrf(Mqq4lSwd1OJFXsclWxq8nq0ardIEw8nc3lyagyqSaJb

Thank you so much! The only thing is I'm not sure how to get it to line up with the rest of the WA core now. It sort of placed it far higher on my screen. I'll fiddle with it.

I just copied another and changed it to what was in that one, works perfectly now
    Last edited by Akeche; 2016-09-01 at 03:53 PM.

It sort of placed it far higher on my screen..
    that happens because the aura 'remembers' its original positioning when it first loads instead of moving to its group position. If you /reload it'll fix itself no problem

Wanted to see if I could get your help in figuring this one out, this time around for Brewmaster!

I'm trying to get Expel Harm to, hopefully, both light up and also show a number to indicate how many orbs have been generated. I THINK the issue is that the orbs are actually generated by the gift of the ox passive, whereas Expel Harm is just used to suck them all in to heal/do minimal damage.

Tried everything I could think of, so hopefully you have some ideas x_x

Tried everything I could think of, so hopefully you have some ideas x_x
    Sorry didn't see your comment till now.

I actually have pretty much no idea. The only thing in the UI that tracks it is that number on the Expel Harm icon on your actionbars. It's not contained in the stack count or the tooltip so I have no clue how to access it. If anyone can point me to the API call I'll do the rest but until then we're SOL

Happy Thanksgiving

Bump New Version out. Download the newest versions of everything you need to be sure not to run into any incompatibility. This should be the final iteration with significant changes to the core function.

..Expel Harm...
    Has been fixed. Lots of changes to monk, some cleaning to druid, color tweaks in the core function

Druid (all specs) is Done.

Monk is like 99% done but i havent put them into a group on WAGO yet

Priest is maybe 75% done, mostly shadow I haven't checked over yet.
    Last edited by dennisdkramer; 2016-11-19 at 08:25 AM.

Hello,

I really like the idea of your weakauras. Unfortunately this solution is not wokring for any client.
    It is working for english clients only. Even changing the Spell Names does not work!

What do I have to do if I want it to work on any client?

Also: Which Masque are you using in your video? I ask because when I import your weakauras they look
    completely different than those in your video (other size, other border, other font, ....)

Quote Originally Posted by Lybrial View Post
    Hello,

I really like the idea of your weakauras. Unfortunately this solution is not wokring for any client.
    It is working for english clients only. Even changing the Spell Names does not work!

What do I have to do if I want it to work on any client?

Also: Which Masque are you using in your video? I ask because when I import your weakauras they look
    completely different than those in your video (other size, other border, other font, ....)
    So unfortunately, you do NEED to use the actual spell names (not just spellIDs) to make this work. However, you should be able to just change the name of the spell to the appropriate language. One guy ported my priest group to German, so you can import his and see what he did to try and work it out for yourself. https://wago.io/41nm1yocb
    Unfortunately that's about all I know but I'm glad to provide further help if you can figure out what exactly isn't working about it.

I'm actually not using Masque at all. Check this out: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...cons-Thin.html
    It replaces all the icons in the game with much better looking borders or whatever.

I'm not sure why the size would be different, its possible that one of my classes has bigger sizes than the others, but the size and font options can be changed very easily. Just select the group in weakauras and go to display and any changes you make will change all the auras in the group. I use a font that comes with XCT but Arial Narrow looks pretty okay as far as the default fonts go.

Actually the only problem I get over and over again is the following lua

[string "return function[).."]:2: attempt to
    call global 'WA_Uberaura_Display' (a nil value)
    EDIT:

Oh, my bad. Had to import core functions. Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Oh. There is another error which I cant solve.

Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\RegionTypes\icon.lua
    I got this after I imported your Druid Primary Auras. It is appearing when one of the Auras tracked is on CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Lybrial View Post
    Actually the only problem I get over and over again is the following lua

EDIT:

Oh, my bad. Had to import core functions. Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Oh. There is another error which I cant solve.

I got this after I imported your Druid Primary Auras. It is appearing when one of the Auras tracked is on CD.
    That's just the location of the error; if you could give me the other chunk where it says xyz returned a nil value or whatever, I'll see if I can figure it out for you. Also are you saying that this happens as soon as ANY aura goes on cool down in that group?
    Last edited by dennisdkramer; 2016-11-24 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Derp

Off topic Dennis...what is your combat text?

Quote Originally Posted by Razorlor View Post
    Off topic Dennis...what is your combat text?
    XCT

#tenchar

There was an update to UnitAura with patch 8.0. Here is a new trigger function that uses the replacement AuraUtil.FindAuraByName. Lines 10 and 65-74 modified. I am no expert, but this seems to work for me.

Code:
    function WA_Uberaura_Trigger(event, time, subevent, ...) 
        if not WA_Combat_Fader then
            aura_env.spellID = select(7,GetSpellInfo(aura_env.spellName)) or  aura_env.spellID or select(7,GetSpellInfo(aura_env.buffName)) 

--Usable check to see if weakaura even shows up
            if aura_env.spellID then
                aura_env.haveSpell = IsPlayerSpell(aura_env.spellID) or select(7,GetSpellInfo(aura_env.spellName)) or nil
                if not aura_env.haveSpell then
                    aura_env.onlyAura = aura_env.onlyAura or AuraUtil.FindAuraByName(aura_env.spellName, "target", "PLAYER|HARMFUL") or AuraUtil.FindAuraByName(aura_env.spellName, "player") 
                end            
            end

if  aura_env.haveSpell or aura_env.onlyAura then
                aura_env.trigger = true
                aura_env.formMatch = true
                aura_env.static = false
                aura_env.icon = nil

--Form check
                if aura_env.requireForm then  
                    aura_env.formIndex = GetShapeshiftForm()
                    if aura_env.formIndex and aura_env.formIndex >= 0 and aura_env.formIndex <= 10 then
                        if aura_env.formIndex and aura_env.formIndex == 5 then
                            aura_env.formName = "Tree of Life Form"
                        elseif aura_env.formIndex and aura_env.formIndex >= 1 then
                            aura_env.formName = select(2,GetShapeshiftFormInfo(aura_env.formIndex)) or "Humanoid Form" 
                            if not aura_env.formName then 
                                aura_env.formName = "Tree of Life Form"
                            end
                        elseif aura_env.formIndex and aura_env.formIndex == 0 then
                            aura_env.formName = "Humanoid Form"
                        end          
                        aura_env.formMatch = false
                        for i=1,#aura_env.formRequired do
                            if aura_env.formRequired[i] == aura_env.formName then 
                            end
                        end                
                    else
                    end            
                end

if aura_env.formMatch then

--Usable check for color function
                    if select(7,GetSpellInfo(aura_env.spellName)) then
                        aura_env.usable, aura_env.noMana = IsUsableSpell(aura_env.spellName)
                    elseif select(7,GetSpellInfo(aura_env.buffName)) then
                        aura_env.usable, aura_env.noMana = IsUsableSpell(aura_env.buffName)
                    end    

aura_env.charges, aura_env.maxCharges, aura_env.start,aura_env.duration = GetSpellCharges(aura_env.spellName)

if aura_env.charges and aura_env.maxCharges >=2 then
                    elseif GetSpellCooldown(aura_env.spellName) then 
                        aura_env.start,aura_env.duration, _ = GetSpellCooldown(aura_env.spellName) 
                    elseif aura_env.buffName and GetSpellCooldown(aura_env.buffName) then
                        aura_env.start,aura_env.duration, _ = GetSpellCooldown(aura_env.buffName) 
                    elseif GetSpellCooldown(aura_env.spellID) then
                        aura_env.start,aura_env.duration, _ = GetSpellCooldown(aura_env.spellID) 
                    end

if aura_env.trackAura then
                        _,aura_env.icon,aura_env.count,_,aura_env.durationAura,aura_env.expirationTime = AuraUtil.FindAuraByName(aura_env.spellName, "player")
                        if not aura_env.count and AuraUtil.FindAuraByName(aura_env.spellName, "player", "PLAYER|HARMFUL") then
                            _,aura_env.icon,aura_env.count,_,aura_env.durationAura,aura_env.expirationTime = AuraUtil.FindAuraByName(aura_env.spellName, "player", "PLAYER|HARMFUL")
                        elseif not aura_env.count and aura_env.buffName and AuraUtil.FindAuraByName(aura_env.buffName, "target", "PLAYER|HARMFUL") then
                            _,aura_env.icon,aura_env.count,_,aura_env.durationAura,aura_env.expirationTime = AuraUtil.FindAuraByName(aura_env.buffName, "target", "PLAYER|HARMFUL")
                        elseif not aura_env.count and aura_env.buffName and AuraUtil.FindAuraByName(aura_env.buffName, "player") then
                            _,aura_env.icon,aura_env.count,_,aura_env.durationAura,aura_env.expirationTime = AuraUtil.FindAuraByName(aura_env.buffName, "player")
                        end    
                    end

-- If its a pet
                    if aura_env.trackPet == true and (not aura_env.petCDFirst or (aura_env.petCDFirst and  aura_env.duration <= 1)) and ((aura_env.petName and (UnitName("pet") == aura_env.petName)) or (UnitName("pet") == aura_env.spellName)) then

if aura_env.petStartTime and aura_env.petStartTime < (GetTime() - aura_env.petDuration) then
                            aura_env.petStartTime = nil
                        elseif aura_env.petDuration and not aura_env.petStartTime then
                            aura_env.petStartTime = GetTime()
                            aura_env.duration = aura_env.petDuration
                            aura_env.expirationTime = aura_env.petStartTime + aura_env.duration
                            aura_env.static = false

elseif not aura_env.petDuration then 
                            aura_env.petStartTime = nil
                            aura_env.duration = 0
                            aura_env.expirationTime = 0
                            aura_env.static = true
                        end

-- If its a totem
                    elseif aura_env.trackPet == true and (not aura_env.petCDFirst or (aura_env.petCDFirst and aura_env.duration <= 1)) and select(2,GetTotemInfo(1)) == aura_env.petName then
                        _, totemName, aura_env.start, aura_env.duration = GetTotemInfo(1)
                        aura_env.expirationTime = aura_env.start + aura_env.duration

-- If its an aura
                    elseif aura_env.trackAura and aura_env.durationAura and aura_env.durationAura >= 2 then
                        aura_env.duration = aura_env.durationAura
                        if aura_env.count >= 1 then
                            aura_env.charges = aura_env.count
                        else aura_env.charges = nil
                        end

-- If infinite duration buff
                    elseif aura_env.trackAura and aura_env.durationAura and aura_env.durationAura == 0  then
                        aura_env.duration = aura_env.durationAura
                        if aura_env.count >= 1 then
                            aura_env.charges = aura_env.count
                        else aura_env.charges = nil 
                        end

-- Charge Cooldowns
                    elseif aura_env.maxCharges  and aura_env.maxCharges >= 2 then 
                        if aura_env.charges == aura_env.maxCharges then
                            aura_env.duration = 0
                            aura_env.static = true       
                            if aura_env.onlyOnCD then 
                                aura_env.trigger = false
                            end
                        else
                            _,_,aura_env.start,aura_env.duration = GetSpellCharges(aura_env.spellName)
                            aura_env.expirationTime = (select(3,GetSpellCharges(aura_env.spellName)) + select(4,GetSpellCharges(aura_env.spellName)))
                        end

-- Cooldown    
                    elseif aura_env.duration and aura_env.duration > 2 then   
                        aura_env.expirationTime = (aura_env.start + aura_env.duration)

-- Catchall    
                    else 

aura_env.duration = 0
                        aura_env.static = true
                        if aura_env.onlyOnCD then 
                            aura_env.trigger = false
                        end
                    end

else 
                    aura_env.trigger = false
                end