Thread: RBG Legion

Question RBG Legion

guys what are possible best group setups for upcoming RBG in Legion ?

I doubt many ppl can say for sure, since the pvp-templates balancing is not finished yet same goes for most specs. So most ppl can only guess or give an opinion, so here is mine (educated-guess)

My guess would be similar to previous top comps: 3 healers, 1 FC (rogue or some Tank spec maybe????) UH for grips/aoe pressure rest casters consists from Shadow/UA/Boomies for sure maybe 1 mage?

Shadow priests are definitely going to play a huge factor in rbgs. I wouldn't be surprised if we see like 3-4+ in a group. DH most likely as the FC. Dot cleave has always been strongest in RBG's and I believe it will be the best once again in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightslinger View Post
    Shadow priests are definitely going to play a huge factor in rbgs. I wouldn't be surprised if we see like 3-4+ in a group. DH most likely as the FC. Dot cleave has always been strongest in RBG's and I believe it will be the best once again in Legion.
    why do you think SP is so valuable to stack them 3+ ?

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    I doubt many ppl can say for sure, since the pvp-templates balancing is not finished yet same goes for most specs. So most ppl can only guess or give an opinion, so here is mine (educated-guess)

My guess would be similar to previous top comps: 3 healers, 1 FC (rogue or some Tank spec maybe????) UH for grips/aoe pressure rest casters consists from Shadow/UA/Boomies for sure maybe 1 mage?
    Flag carrier is probably going to be a tank. Depending on how you want your tank to hold (turtle vs kite) it will determine who runs it. Vengeance DH is one of the best in the kiting categories but no idea on a turtle, my guess would be paladin.

7+ Year Old Account
    No one really can tell until we have experienced 110 PvP on live servers. I would bet that dot cleaves will be weak for the first time in years, and something more along the lines of a "Vanguard Cleave" composition will reign supreme. That's just what I'm feeling from the little bit I have seen and read from Legion PvP on the beta.
    Orc Warrior/Undead Priest/Undead Ruuge/???

Not linking my armory because i like to be anonymuuse, although if you need me you can normally find me here. Krieger !W79kXUqA/6

Quote Originally Posted by Krieger View Post
    No one really can tell until we have experienced 110 PvP on live servers. I would bet that dot cleaves will be weak for the first time in years, and something more along the lines of a "Vanguard Cleave" composition will reign supreme. That's just what I'm feeling from the little bit I have seen and read from Legion PvP on the beta.
    Id love to see that actually, mass melee clv RBGs =D, but i am vastly biased towards this since my main is Ret lol

Why would RBG's become cleave based? The dot classes are extremely potent ATM, if anything I would say it would be more dot heavy then usual.