Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Blizzard's logic for gutting hunters eludes me:

Step 1: remove 90% utility and situational abilities.
    Step 2: spread the remaining 10% across 3 specs.
    Step 3: ???
    Step 4: hunter class is now better?!

I can understand some of the rotational/DPS changes to hunters.
    But just removing most utility spells has no benefit.

People that did not use such utility spells did not even have them on action bars.
    People that did use them are now very displeased that all those got removed.

In no scenario is that a good/positive design decision.
    Right now my hunter has about 75% empty action bars... what is the point?
    They just removed spells without giving anything in return, no benefit or advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    I am from the EU so i can not post in the newly opened USA Blizzard thread about Hunter feedback:

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...nter-feedback/

If anyone from the USA could please copy/paste this quoted concern into that thread:

"I loved the hunter class because it had a huge number of tools, crowd control and situational abilities that i enjoyed using daily.
    Tranquilizing shot, Distracting Shot, various Traps + Glyph effects, Misdirect glyphed for no cooldown, Aspect Pack for moving the party quickly, Master's Call, glyphs for Mend Pet...
    Since Legion rework most of those abilities got removed, and the few remaining got spread thin between specs.
    Overall to me the whole Hunter class feels horribly shallow, basic and empty compared to what it was before Legion.
    Since legion changes arrived my hunter shifted from my favorite character to completely unplayed and avoided."

I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so a lot of people might disagree with my views of the current hunter class.
    But i am not looking for discussion here - i just need a kind USA player that will help me out.

Could someone from the USA please copy/paste the above quoted concerns into that USA hunter feedback thread?
    I feel the exact same. I miss all those spells which you actually had to think how to use in certain situations such as Tranq Shot, Distracting Shot, traps (loved the explosive trap knockback glyph), master's call, scare beast, etc... If you were experienced/good you could use these well and gain an advantage. Bad hunters didn't use this as well, and even didn't keybind some of these spells. This is a good thing, you should be rewarded for being better.

One of my favorite things as a hunter is kiting, it's a huge part of pvp/combat in general. Before you could get creative with your kiting, using knockbacks, master's call effectively, scare beast on feral druids, etc.. Bad/unexperienced hunter's didn't kite as well because they didn't know how to use all these spells as effectively as a good hunter. Now they trimmed all those spells so basically anyone can be a good hunter, since kiting has been simplified to run and concussive shop for the most part.

Combat just feels so fucking boring now. I loved having all those tools. Pally uses BoP? Great let's try to tranq it away. Rogue is on your ass? Great knock him back with explosive trap and start kiting him.

In PVP combat was actually exciting. In 1v1 or even 1v2/1v3 situations if you were good you could really utilize all those spells effectively and outplay your opponent.

I also don't like the new cheetah, 3 min cooldown for that speed increase is just trash. It should be 1min imo.

Now that I think of it, I also don't like how the spells in general feel so "cookie cutter"? I don't know how to explain it, but here's what I mean:

These are MM utility cooldowns:
    HEAL: exhil 50% heal
    DEFENSIVE: turtle 30% damage reduced
    SPEED: % speed increase every 3min

See what I mean? It feels like they redesigned the class to be dull. Remove all those fun hunter spells like tranq shot, traps, aspects, master's call, they're too complicated!! Just give hunters basic and easy spells like: heal 50%, 30% damage reduced, % speed for mobility every 3 min!

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    I am from the EU so i can not post in the newly opened USA Blizzard thread about Hunter feedback:

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...nter-feedback/

If anyone from the USA could please copy/paste this quoted concern into that thread:

"I loved the hunter class because it had a huge number of tools, crowd control and situational abilities that i enjoyed using daily.
    Tranquilizing shot, Distracting Shot, various Traps + Glyph effects, Misdirect glyphed for no cooldown, Aspect Pack for moving the party quickly, Master's Call, glyphs for Mend Pet...
    Since Legion rework most of those abilities got removed, and the few remaining got spread thin between specs.
    Overall to me the whole Hunter class feels horribly shallow, basic and empty compared to what it was before Legion.
    Since legion changes arrived my hunter shifted from my favorite character to completely unplayed and avoided."

I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so a lot of people might disagree with my views of the current hunter class.
    But i am not looking for discussion here - i just need a kind USA player that will help me out.

Could someone from the USA please copy/paste the above quoted concerns into that USA hunter feedback thread?
    Just tried, but the thread hit its post limit 2 days ago and has not been extended (yet)

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Oh noez, hunters got the same treatment as every other class, THE HORROR!
    Responses like this make me think the person hasn't even played the hunter class.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Well legion went live, i tried giving my hunter another go but it was just so saddening

After a decade of loving my hunter class i just can't even log into it.

@Kurve1776
    Has that hunter feedback thread been extended on the post limit?
    Could you please try copy/pasting my quoted text (in the opening post) into that feedback thread again?

why are they asking for feedback NOW? Shouldn't they have asked for that like 6+ months ago?

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss my traps. Wtf blizz. Completely gutted and ruined our class.

Zero response in that hunter feedback thread from blizzard...

Class ruined and devoid of any thing fun.