Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Now-a-days it seems it would be a challenge for most raiders to complete a raid without using addons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    Heroic Ragnaros PRE NERF was the hardest.. holy shit have you see all those gesypers? ONE STEP AND UR FUCKED!
    I dumped out of cata prior to that opening. I did do M'uru world 2nd, and people complain about how hard M'uru was pre-nerf, but often forget the first week he had spell pushback every 1 second or so. Most people never fought M'uru that first week, and removing that aoe spell pushback after the first week, made him feel like cake to the 2-3 guilds that were able to down him week 1.

So personally I would say M'uru, but I have heard Rag was just as ignorant if not tougher.

Quote Originally Posted by dyzz View Post
    I dumped out of cata prior to that opening. I did do M'uru world 2nd, and people complain about how hard M'uru was pre-nerf, but often forget the first week he had spell pushback every 1 second or so. Most people never fought M'uru that first week, and removing that aoe spell pushback after the first week, made him feel like cake to the 2-3 guilds that were able to down him week 1.

So personally I would say M'uru, but I have heard Rag was just as ignorant if not tougher.

I'm going to have to agree with this. M'uru pre-nerf is the #1 most difficult encounter to have ever existed in the game. M'uru after the 1st nerf was still difficult but my guild was able to do it before he was nerf'd again. My guess is this person had tried M'uru pre-nerf so much that post nerf it just seemed much much easier.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopebringer View Post
    I'm going to have to agree with this. M'uru pre-nerf is the #1 most difficult encounter to have ever existed in the game. M'uru after the 1st nerf was still difficult but my guild was able to do it before he was nerf'd again. My guess is this person had tried M'uru pre-nerf so much that post nerf it just seemed much much easier.
    A few people I raided with during that first m'uru week said Rag was just as much a pain in the ass, but it was more technical than "unavoidable".