We are currently searching for Cloth and Leather Ranged DPS and a Mistweaver Monk or Holy Paladin for Progression in Legion and although we are on an RP Server we are focused primarily on Raiding. We are hoping to field a roster of approximately 25 players to allow us to transition into a Casual Mythic Guild in Legion, and at the very least we will be aiming for at minimum of a full heroic clear of every raid in the expansion.

Our expectations in Legion are to have players geared from iLvL 840-850, and to come to raid on time with flasks, potions, and food. We are raiding our first night in Emerald Nightmare Normal on September 7th, 2016 and will move in to Heroic as soon as possible.

Raid Time: Currently Mondays & Wednesdays from 7pm-10pm CST, This is subject to change based upon availability in Legion.
Loot: Master Looter using rolls. We are considering changing this to a DKP system with bonuses for attendance and raid preparation, but that will be discussed further into progression.
VoIP: Discord

Please apply at our website, or leave me a message/notification here and I can get back to you with more information. You can also reach me on Battle.net at Unsnapped#1931.

Cheers, Xerashi