New druid around

hey boys and gals, for this expac I decided to go druid.

I've already leveled up and got involved a bit with resto and balance and am liking it.

I wanted to ask you why top guilds like serenity, method etc don't have a resto druid in their roster?

I am aiming mainly for resto, is there a druid that I should check out, and that does some guides or shows his playstyle etc (PVE always) ?

Also the reason I was trying to is that always when I played a specific class I'd find one of the best in the world if not the best in the world and check his videos, armory, forum posts, ui etc and try to adopt it to my playstyle, so far after a lot of search haven't found something.

Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    I wanted to ask you why top guilds like serenity, method etc don't have a resto druid in their roster?
    Serenity have Mandrai, don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Serenity have Mandrai, don't they?
    he is not on their roster on their website, he seems to be there in armory.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone around to help? I found a druids UI called Azu UI its from paragon, still looking around T_T

Ages ago I used to be one of the top resto druids on my server. People want them. I feel as though some people are just concerned that they do so much overhealing, and there tend to be better classes for clutch healing and the like. I am interested to see what Legion will bring.

Also, I use a fairly vanilla UI. Especially now that so many abilities have been removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycofire View Post
    Ages ago I used to be one of the top resto druids on my server. People want them. I feel as though some people are just concerned that they do so much overhealing, and there tend to be better classes for clutch healing and the like. I am interested to see what Legion will bring.

Also, I use a fairly vanilla UI. Especially now that so many abilities have been removed.
    Up to now I did the same, I never liked elvui or anything like that. I always used blizzards default with maybe an addon to hide the bars and a few helpers. But I am into very very clean UI's with only whats needed in there.