Thread: Order Hall

Order Hall

Hi,

this might be lazy of myself but I can't find an answer for that so i will ask you on this way.
    What are the best Order Hall Advancements to get the most out of it? I only saw similiar Topics at the Warriors and DHs.
    I hope someone can help me with that.

Thank you in advance.

I've been trying to figure out the same thing.
    The general suggested path is to pick talents that reduce mission duration, help gearing up yourself/Champions or help farm bonus roll coins. I'm not so sure about the last one since you can still only get 3 coins, but maybe the other currencies to get them are harder to come by than Order Resources?

Here's a list of all hunter's talents: http://www.wowdb.com/orderhall/talen...?sort=position

Since we don't have any reducing mission duration, I'd go for Rugged Updgrades on 1st tier, Fletchery on 3rd and Unseen Path on 5th.
    I don't know how common missions with Hazards or Minions are, so no idea which would be the best choice for 2nd and 4th tier.
    I'd pick Keen Eye on 4th just because it benefits every mission you send archers into, rather than only those with Minions you use trackers for.

I'm sure someone has more knowledge than me about this matter.

Any information about the Eagle Flight Network? How good/fast is it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makro View Post
    Any information about the Eagle Flight Network? How good/fast is it?
    During the beta I wished I had not taken it, after you get your whistle(when you open world quests, 15 min cd that takes you to closest flightpath) you end up at eagle fp (which are not connected to region fp's) if used to close and add time to your travels instead of reducing it.

All the eagle points are on really tall peaks and I found it more annoying then helpful. I know I will be avoiding it live.
    Last edited by Sativex; 2016-08-25 at 11:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

The eagle transports are useless. They are in the middle of nowhere and the flight paths are longer than regular flight paths for some locations.

On top of it, give up all hope of using the Eagle transport when you are outside of your class hall one, they are on top of mountains that take minutes to climb, when you can just use your Flightmaster's Whistle and get teleported to a closer Flightmaster in 10 seconds.

As a side note about the whistle and Eagle Path: using the whistle can bring you to an Eagle Flight Point if you have them unlocked and it is the closest one.

Also, I used the Eagle point on the west side of Suramar City quite a bit.