Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Play what's fun. This is coming from someone who has raided in a top 25 guild and has 14 lvl 100's. I'm casual now, I'm going Rogue. I played last 2 expansions as mostly Druid, DK and Shaman but have now gone back to my routes of a Pure. Outlaw/Sub FTW!!

Thanks for all the great advice everyone. I have decided to give rogue a shot! I will be maining as Outlaw because I find t the most fun and the rng of RtB is kind of a mini game in its self. I think it will perform well. I will probably OS as assassination for right now.

I switched from Fury to Outlaw because they made Fury PVP obsolete now with the enrage damage taken. Sucks too because I had leveled fishing from 1-700 for legion on my Fury.

When I actually committed to learning Outlaw its a effing blast. I leveled it to 110 before the massive reword of where your damage comes from, and even back then run through hit like a truck at 110. So really excited to see how hard it hits now.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've been having the same dilemma really. I've been playing Assassination and Sub really since the pre patch, as I seem to do more damage at my low ilvl (703) than I do with outlaw.

However, reading through the posts, I see outlaw scales better once you get better gear, and by 110 it seems to be the best dps, if I've understood people correctly. I'll probably therefore level as Outlaw and have Sub as my offspec (for PvP, as if I'm not crazy it seems the best spec for PvP? I'm a rogue noob ).

Rogue in Legion look to be in a pretty good spot.

Being a pure dps class means we will more than likely have a spec that is top end damage and our utility and survivability is second to none where melee is concerned so healers will love you.

All three specs look either great or not bad.